I Can't Wait!!!

Decorating By idgalpal Updated 24 Oct 2009 , 11:09pm by mim1106

idgalpal Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:00pm
post #1 of 8

I just ordered two of the First Impression baby molds!!! I can't wait to get them and play with them. I wish I knew someone who was pregnant and needed a baby shower cake~

7 replies
Caths_Cakes Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 8

Oo ive been wanting one of those for a long time! I hope they work brilliant for you, youll have to post pics of your little creations icon_smile.gif x

Spuddysmom Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:26pm
post #3 of 8

You will love it! I love mine; I don't understand how to post a photo yet, but I made an extra for a cake decorator I know and everyone who sees the final product goes nuts! Be sure to follow the instructions on first impressions web site.

Loucinda Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:52am
post #4 of 8

I bought 2 of them at ICES - one for me and one as a thank you for the friend who drove us up there. It is an amazing mold, everyone that see it is just in awe!

Kitagrl Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:05am
post #5 of 8

I can't wait to have an excuse to buy one....

Spuddysmom Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:08am
post #6 of 8
Originally Posted by Kitagrl

I can't wait to have an excuse to buy one....

An excuse??? How 'bout "I'm special" "I been good" "I REEEEALLY want one".... "It's Friday" ..... "I don't already have one".... You're creative - think of something!! You gotta get this!

laidbackluvvie Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 10:58pm
post #7 of 8

your so lucky i have tried to get one here in england and have had no luck,and on the global site you have to spend a $100 dollars for oversea shipping, im going to vegas and hawaii in march so i will try there. thumbs_up.gif

mim1106 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 11:09pm
post #8 of 8

I ordered mine in hopes someone needed a babyshower cake,and I got a request for one a week later!!! LOVE IT! So easy to use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%