Need Answer Asap Please !!!!!!!

Decorating By Karenelli Updated 9 Oct 2009 , 10:43pm by sadsmile

Karenelli Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:31pm
post #1 of 5

I need to order the paper used to make labels on wine bottles and such. I have used it in the past but I'm having a BIG senior moment and can't remember what it is called. I need to order it online right away to have in time for a cake project. Anyone know what I am talking about?

4 replies
jammjenks Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:32pm
post #2 of 5

Are you talking about rice paper?

Karenelli Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 7:39pm
post #3 of 5

Is rice paper used with the edible inks?

MnSnow Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 9:13pm
post #4 of 5

it's called rice paper or wafer paper...same thing...and yes you can use it for edible images

sadsmile Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:43pm
post #5 of 5

Just want to make sure you aren't thinking about frosting sheets... icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%