Flower Squisher Thing?

Decorating By pouchet82 Updated 8 Oct 2009 , 6:55pm by TexasSugar

pouchet82 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, I am not crazy, just having a momentary brain fart. You know the thingy that you use to make the pretty 5 petal flowers, you cut it out with gp and the squish it into the mold to form it? Who makes that??? I really, really want one icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
bashini Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 5

Hi, is this is the one you are looking for?


Its from Sunflower Sugar Art.

HTH. icon_smile.gif

pouchet82 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 3:24pm
post #3 of 5

Yes! That is it!! Thank you!!!

bashini Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 4:40pm
post #4 of 5

You are welcome! icon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 6:55pm
post #5 of 5

I think the word you were thinking of is viener, but squisher works. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%