This Is Going To Be Too Funny! I Had To Share!

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 7 Sep 2010 , 7:20am by angelwings1

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 4:40am
post #1 of 13

Ok, my daughters best friend who lives with us is turning 18 today. She asked me to make her a penis cake. We decided to do a round cake with a RKT penis that is zebra striped on top. Well my husband and myself ran to the "toy store" and picked up a dildo.

I made the RKT in front of her and made the RKT penis, covered it in white fondant and put black fondant zebra stripes on it. Now that she is in bed I have covered the dildo in fondant and made it look like the RKT one.

She can't wait to get her cake and take a big bite our of her RKT penis...well at least she thinks that is what will be on the cake LOL! We are going to put the fondant covered dildo on top instead!

It is going to be hilarious....and I am going to video tape it! Youtube here we come!

12 replies
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 4:45am
post #2 of 13

You sick twisted freak.

I love it! Lol! Yeah, you gotta get her biting into it on tape. Hil-ARIOUS!

patticakesnc Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 13

Here is the Youtube video

mwest110 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mwest110 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:21am
post #4 of 13

That's so funny. I love her reaction.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:21am
post #5 of 13

LOL!! Man, I wish my friend's parents were that cool when I was 18. icon_biggrin.gif

Great.....thanks for sharing!

Jenthecakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenthecakelady Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:25am
post #6 of 13

Too funny! Did she finally get her rice krispy?!

patticakesnc Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:28am
post #7 of 13

she did get her RKT but cut it up cause she didn't trust me after that!

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:13am
post #8 of 13

icon_eek.gif

i just realized something very sad...i have become a fuddy duddy apparently, and i'm only 33.

patticakesnc Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:40am
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixinvixen

icon_eek.gif

i just realized something very sad...i have become a fuddy duddy apparently, and i'm only 33.

Yeah I was there at 33, you'll loosen up, don't worry. If you can't have fun with life what good is it?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:00pm
post #10 of 13

Haha that was so funny! I remember getting mines when I was 18 as well--it was the old ones when they didn't have the realistic kinds.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:04pm
post #11 of 13

That's too funny! I want to watch the video but I have to take the kids to school first icon_biggrin.gif

I'm surprised she didn't smell it though...they don't usually smell like rice krispy treats when they're fresh out of the package!

patticakesnc Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:26pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylan

Haha that was so funny! I remember getting mines when I was 18 as well--it was the old ones when they didn't have the realistic kinds.

OMG! icon_eek.gif That is too funny Rylan! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I remember those as well though. It is funny though I have wholesale accounts on "toys" where I use to have an online store so I get to play "pranks" cheap!

angelwings1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelwings1 Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 7:20am
post #13 of 13

hahaha I know this is an old discussion, but I just read this and watched the video. Her reaction was priceless! Too bad there wasn't a way to make it turn on when she was getting ready to bite! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%