Need Help With Edible Image Pleeeeeeeeeease

Decorating By martii01 Updated 8 Oct 2009 , 2:28am by martii01

martii01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martii01 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 2:15am
post #1 of 4

hello everyone im from brooklyn ny and i have been asked to make a sidekick cake(phone). im very excited and thought it would be neat to have the screen of the phone printed as an edible image i have my pic ready for printing...............

so here's my issue i cant" afford to purchase a printer/edible ink etc at the moment, SO I THOUGHT I"LL STOP BY MY LOCAL BAKERYS AND SEE IF THEY WILL CHARGE ME FOR ONE.

so i go to the only place that said yes they would do it but for $25, now is it just me or is this expensive the image is only a 5x7, and certainly not alot of work.
Is there anyone in my area that would be willing to print one for me for a reasonable price and maybe i can pick up or have it mailed to me?

the cake is due on the 24th of oct. thanks a million in advance

xoxo irene

3 replies
Rebealuvsweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rebealuvsweets Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 2:21am
post #2 of 4

Somone on here said they get it at Super Walmart for $5.00. Maybe u could check there. Or if u have any cake decorating stores, u could call and ask them what they charge...

Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 2:26am
post #3 of 4

I just went to Walmart today and had one printed. They went up on their price. It was $6.50.

martii01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martii01 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 2:28am
post #4 of 4

ok so your gona laugh, that sounds like a great idea and a great price however super walmart is an hr away from home icon_sad.gif

but i will call michaels they may do it, if any one has any other suggestions please feel free to post thanks alot

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%