Pooh And Tigger Help Please

Decorating By luvbugcreations Updated 7 Oct 2009 , 5:37pm by colombean

luvbugcreations Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:01pm
post #1 of 2

I am in the process of making some halloween cookies with some images of pooh characters and I need help achieving the correct colors.

How would I make the colors for Pooh and Tigger. I am using Toba's glace and ri please guide me to the correct colors mine are off alot. I have alot of coloring gels different brands and alot of choices. Please any Ideas would help me

Thanks
Kerri

1 reply
colombean Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 5:37pm
post #2 of 2

for pooh I would think an orangy yellow. so I would guess 3 drops of yellow and one drop of orange... a 3:1 ratio. the shirt would be just a red... tigger is more orangy so maybe just a drop or two of yellow to tone it down. he has black stripes so black...hope that helps. I say drops since I have the americolor gels... . if you have the pastes...start with a yellow base for pooh and then little by little add the orange. you aren't going to need much. for tigger start with an orange and then add the yellow to tone it down. oh and don't forget to let your colors rest since they darken as time goes by! I would say make the base color and let it rest for a night and then add in( like orange for pooh and yellow for tigger) good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%