I'm Curious But How Old Is Everyone In Here?

Lounge By Rylan Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 3:23pm by heddahope

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:41pm
post #121 of 224

Here's some freckles for you guys...
LL

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:45pm
post #122 of 224

I was just about to ask the same question Patticake1951. SO...how old where you when you started having kids, 6?!?!?
Chickie, really, you guys ALL look like sisters! I just asked my 14 year old and she guessed right, but she said she figured it had to be you, cause you were sitting down and the rest were standing. She said if I hadn't told her there was a mom, she would have assumed you were all sisters. Wow, good genes.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:51pm
post #123 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

I was just about to ask the same question Patticake1951. SO...how old where you when you started having kids, 6?!?!?
Chickie, really, you guys ALL look like sisters! I just asked my 14 year old and she guessed right, but she said she figured it had to be you, cause you were sitting down and the rest were standing. She said if I hadn't told her there was a mom, she would have assumed you were all sisters. Wow, good genes.

aww!!! you make me blush!! I was 19 , when I had my oldest.Thanks. I owe it all to my mom. She was 73 when she passed away 5 yrs ago, but she sure didn't look it.

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:55pm
post #124 of 224

Loucinda...awww...thanks....I was SO glad to meet you!

Jonahsmom.....well, I highlight mine too because it's such a boring brown, and I promise you the highlights are gonna get done more often when the gray does start coming in! Now, I may not have gray, but I'm not even gonna talk about how far south my DD's are heading (and I don't mean darling daughters)!

Jodie

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:28pm
post #125 of 224

Wow Patticake, I couldn't choose which one you were. You guys all could be sisters....that's awesome. Good genes for sure!

Very pretty picture sadsmile....love your freckles and your hair!

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:52pm
post #126 of 224

Patti you still looks like the little girl in your avatar. And I am with the others... you like oe of the girls!

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:57pm
post #128 of 224

I don't think I did that right.

cabecakes Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:59pm
post #129 of 224

Ok, I'll bite. How do you add a picture. I'm not real computer savvy when it comes to that kind of stuff.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:10am
post #130 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabecakes

Ok, I'll bite. How do you add a picture. I'm not real computer savvy when it comes to that kind of stuff.

if you have the picture in another online place you right click on it and it will have a box that pops up and click on copy image location. then come into your post and click on the img button at the top of the post reply, and paste your link into it, then click on Img again. make sure there is no spaces between them. HTHs
Thanks you guys you all are too sweet.

JodieF Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:24am
post #131 of 224

Cabescakes, let's try this.....

cabecakes Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:27am
post #132 of 224

Thanks JodieF. Well there I am in all my elderly glory. Age 46.5 that's me.

LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:32am
post #133 of 224

46.5 that's too cute. it makes me think of my kids saying, "I'm 8 and a half". icon_smile.gif

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:39am
post #134 of 224

Oh JodieF that's hilarious! That's one thing I don't need to worry about thanks to my breast cancer! I got a new set that'll make me the most popular gal in the nursing home someday! Everything else'll be sagging but they'll be awesome! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif They're way better than my first ones!

JodieF Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 12:51am
post #135 of 224

jonahsmom....all those little old guys are gonna follow you all over the place! *lol*

Jodie

Deb_ Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:04am
post #136 of 224

OHHHHH so that's what *DD's* are................. icon_redface.gif

Great pic cabecakes!

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:51am
post #137 of 224

i love being able to put faces to names! everyone's beautiful!! icon_smile.gif

and dkelly... you're soooooo lying about the age. icon_confused.gif (yes, i did have to google "silver anniversary" as well as the square root of 364.)

well, i've posted my picture here before, but i'll do it again. lemme find a decent one....
LL

Deb_ Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 2:58am
post #138 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by adree313

i love being able to put faces to names! everyone's beautiful!! icon_smile.gif

and dkelly... you're soooooo lying about the age. icon_confused.gif (yes, i did have to google "silver anniversary" as well as the square root of 364.)

LOL!! I wish I were lying......50 is getting awfully close!

You're gorgeous adree313, what a good looking bunch we have here at CC!

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 3:25am
post #139 of 224

me and my son-in-law
LL

LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 3:51am
post #140 of 224

Everyone IS very attractive and young looking on this site! Isn't that crazy?!

Deb_ Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 3:56am
post #141 of 224
Quote:

Must be all the buttercream we've all consumed over the years....it's kept our skin wrinkle free! icon_biggrin.gif

tatorchip Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:11am
post #142 of 224

I am looking up so the wrinkles are stretched lol my double chin went back up too lot and my hair is hiding the rest

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:16am
post #143 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Quote:

Must be all the buttercream we've all consumed over the years....it's kept our skin wrinkle free! icon_biggrin.gif

I was thinking a similar thing, people must replacing their moisturiser with buttercream.....doesn't the icing sugar act as a preservative LOL icon_lol.gif

adree313 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:16am
post #144 of 224

thanks dkelly icon_smile.gif

it's true, everyone is so gorge!

buttercream - fountain of youth. who'da thunk it??

tatorchip: your son-in-law looks so familiar! hmmm... it's going to bug me until i can think of who he reminds me of!

what about you labellaflor?! come on icon_biggrin.gif everyone's doing it. you'll be super cool. haha jus playin.... but seriously!

tatorchip Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:24am
post #145 of 224
Quote:

tatorchip: your son-in-law looks so familiar! hmmm... it's going to bug me until i can think of who he reminds me of!

what about you labellaflor?! come on icon_biggrin.gif everyone's doing it. you'll be super cool. haha jus playin.... but seriously!

adree313 you are beautiful
everyone is I agree with you
son-in-law and daughter are both RN's and he is so funny and crazy he has to pick me up and turn me upside down everytime he sees me and he don't care who is around I just brace myself and get it over with, my daughter told me mom just get use to it, you can't win lol

adree313 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:24am
post #146 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

doesn't the icing sugar act as a preservative LOL icon_lol.gif

heehee good one!!

Kerry_Kake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerry_Kake Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:26am
post #147 of 224
Quote:

LaBellaFlor, if that's you kneeling down in your avatar you look pretty young yourself thumbs_up.gif

adree313 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:32am
post #148 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorchip

Quote:

adree313 you are beautiful
everyone is I agree with you
son-in-law and daughter are both RN's and he is so funny and crazy he has to pick me up and turn me upside down everytime he sees me and he don't care who is around I just brace myself and get it over with, my daughter told me mom just get use to it, you can't win lol

thank you icon_smile.gif

don't you just love those kinds of people? i call my old roommate my ray of sunshine. everytime she comes around she's doing something crazy and unexpected and just makes everyone happy.

ETA: oops, i forgot to say this because i was thinking it was just implied: but you're very beautiful yourself icon_smile.gif

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:34am
post #149 of 224

Oh i forgot to say my age whoops, I'm 22 icon_smile.gif

People think I look younger which isn't nessarily a good thing, i had someone ask me this year when i was working 'so when do you finish high school'? icon_cry.gif lol

tatorchip Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:39am
post #150 of 224

Elise87 enjoy it and let me cry for you lol
LaBellaFlor (the beautiful flower) you do look so young is your 14 yr old daughter your oldest child

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%