I'm Curious But How Old Is Everyone In Here?

Lounge By Rylan Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 3:23pm by heddahope

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:39am
post #151 of 224

yup, i get that, too. most recently someone asked me what year i was in school. i said "i would be a third year, but i'm technically only a second." she thought i meant sophmore in highschool. noooope. college thumbsdown.gif

Kerry_Kake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerry_Kake Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:40am
post #152 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

Oh i forgot to say my age whoops, I'm 22 icon_smile.gif

People think I look younger which isn't nessarily a good thing, i had someone ask me this year when i was working 'so when do you finish high school'? icon_cry.gif lol

Oh honey...when you reach 30 your going to like them saying that! icon_lol.gif
I actually got id'd to buy a lotto ticket a few weeks ago....just before I turned 30...I was so happy! icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:48am
post #153 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_Kake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Everyone IS very attractive and young looking on this site! Isn't that crazy?!

LaBellaFlor, if that's you kneeling down in your avatar you look pretty young yourself thumbs_up.gif

Actually thats my oldest of 7. The two younger ones weren't born yet...though they came quickly after that picture was taken. She is actually about to be 19 next month and she does favor her mama. I have no recent pics. of me. The last picture of me believe it or not is my wedding photo & thats 3 years old. Sorry guys! icon_cry.gif

Kerry_Kake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerry_Kake Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 4:56am
post #154 of 224
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_Kake

Quote:

Everyone IS very attractive and young looking on this site! Isn't that crazy?!

LaBellaFlor, if that's you kneeling down in your avatar you look pretty young yourself thumbs_up.gif

Actually thats my oldest of 7. The two younger ones weren't born yet...though they came quickly after that picture was taken. She is actually about to be 19 next month and she does favor her mama. I have no recent pics. of me. The last picture of me believe it or not is my wedding photo & thats 3 years old. Sorry guys! icon_cry.gif

Well she's very pretty and if she takes after her mama then I guess that makes you beautiful icon_wink.gif
Wow, 7 kids! My BIL has 7 also, I don't think I'll try and catch them though, lol! I'll be going for the 3rd though icon_lol.gif I have 2 beautiful daughters 4 and 1 yrs of age. And I'mmmm .......30 icon_cry.gif

Kidding...it' doesn't really bother me! icon_smile.gif
I might try and put a pick up of my family tomorrow. Right now I gotta get to bed, it's 2:00am here icon_surprised.gif Night CC!

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 5:08am
post #155 of 224

I'm 25!

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 5:13am
post #156 of 224

Oh well tried to get a pic up but it didn't work. I probably should be better with the computer, lol.

Ashlynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashlynn Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:25pm
post #157 of 224

I'm 20!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 8:49pm
post #158 of 224

Here is a pic of hubby and I (we both are 27) and then a pic of our son
LL
LL

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 9:28pm
post #159 of 224

OMG your son is adorable....what a great picture! You and your DH are a very beautiful couple....you have such a kind smile!

Tatorchip, your SIL sounds awesome....I hope I get just as lucky someday. Your pic is very youthful and pretty!

This is awesome, I love seeing everyone.

Come on LaBellaflor, 3 yrs isn't that long ago, I'll post my wedding pic if you post yours. (mine is 26 yrs old) icon_biggrin.gif

KKC Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 9:48pm
post #160 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

OMG your son is adorable....what a great picture! You and your DH are a very beautiful couple....you have such a kind smile!

Tatorchip, your SIL sounds awesome....I hope I get just as lucky someday. Your pic is very youthful and pretty!

This is awesome, I love seeing everyone.

Come on LaBellaflor, 3 yrs isn't that long ago, I'll post my wedding pic if you post yours. (mine is 26 yrs old) icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Dkelly icon_smile.gif and I agree with everyone else there is no way you are as old as you say you are...you look like you could be in your late 20's, SERIOUSLY thumbs_up.gif

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 10:18pm
post #161 of 224

Thank you dkelly, you are beautiful and your hubby is handsome great couple
KKC your family looks so happy and your son is so cute (watch out for the girlies, they will love him)
RRRRRRRYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN WE ARE WAITING

KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 1:14am
post #162 of 224

Well it was good to know that I am not the only 73 year grandma on here.. I was beginning to think that i was the only old lady around.

KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 1:16am
post #163 of 224

Well it was good to know that I am not the only 73 year grandma on here.. I was beginning to think that i was the only old lady around.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 2:16am
post #164 of 224

I like this. I've been really curious to know what everyone looks like. It will be nice to be able to put a face to who you are chatting with.

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 3:07am
post #165 of 224

Well because I'm always the one with the camera in my hand, the last photo taken of me was on my wedding day too. Here it is.

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 3:10am
post #166 of 224

you look lovely Jen! everyone does!

I should have put my photo up and got people to guess my age lol

LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 4:35am
post #167 of 224

KKC, oh my goodness, your son, is too cute and too much!

Jen80 THAT is a beautiful wedding picture.

Dkelly I'm not going even believe your wedding photo is that old! I'll need a birth certificate to go along with it! But if you put it up, I'll see if I can get my husband to put ours up. I'm just not that computer talented.

Deb_ Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 12:12pm
post #168 of 224

Jen what a beautiful bride you were! Love it!

OK here's my wedding picture.....I was barely 20 yrs old...yikes! Hubby had a bit more hair then, he says he's bald now because he let me practice my hair cutting on him all these years. LOL!!

My flower girl is my niece who is getting married in 2 weeks....time does go by fast.

OK LaBellaflor, you're next let's see it. LOL!
LL

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 1:03pm
post #169 of 224

Aww, thanks guys. Just in case anybody is wondering, that is not how I smile. I was laughing at something my Dad said. It was a pretty funny wedding.

I really regret getting a photographer who was just starting out. Didn't know he was using a 3mp camera until after the wedding and now I can't enlarge my photos!!

That would have been one hell'v'a dress in the day Deb. I bet everyone was oohing and ahhing over it. Happy Silver Anniversary for last year!

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 1:43pm
post #170 of 224

you are all lovely and none of you look your age.
here is my wedding picture from 5 yrs ago, this is my son walking me down the aisle. I love this picture of him.

LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 7:23pm
post #171 of 224

Does anyone remeber when Bo & Hope got married on "Days of Our Lives"? She had the "IT" dress for that bridal season. Dkelly you must have been the "IT" bride in your town...and I believe your age now...even though you look the same!

Deb_ Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 7:33pm
post #172 of 224

LOL LaBellaflor, I loved Days of Our Lives back then. I just googled their wedding and it was 1985, so just a couple of years after mine.

Thanks again for your sweet comments, you guys have made me feel really good this weekend.....I've almost forgotten all my aches and pains. icon_lol.gif

Patticake, what a great picture and another beautiful bride amongst us!

Here's Bo and Hope's wedding pic....her headpiece was a little bit more wild then mine though. LOL!
LL

LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 7:46pm
post #173 of 224

Here is me & my husband, me, & our wedding cake.

KKC Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:14pm
post #174 of 224
Quote:

KKC, oh my goodness, your son, is too cute and too much!

Jen80 THAT is a beautiful wedding picture.

Dkelly I'm not going even believe your wedding photo is that old! I'll need a birth certificate to go along with it! But if you put it up, I'll see if I can get my husband to put ours up. I'm just not that computer talented.

Thanks...everyone says he looks nothing like me the only thing he has of me is my nose. icon_cry.gif

Deb_ Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:28pm
post #175 of 224
Quote:

Here is me & my husband, me, & our wedding cake.

It didn't work icon_cry.gif

LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:29pm
post #176 of 224

I know, I know, I'm trying. icon_cry.gif Let me try again.

adree313 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:31pm
post #177 of 224

KKC your son is a looker!!

i'm loving these wedding pictures!!

ooooh bo and hope. my mom is just recently retired so she's hooked all over again! one o'clock rolls around and you best not disturb her!

LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:42pm
post #178 of 224

Okay, here's my last attempt. Here's me and me husband, me, and our wedding cake. We had 4-tiers, even though we had less then 80 guest. I wish I had a picture of his groom's cake. It was a Philly Eagle's inspired Nissan Skyline. I ordered a lot of cake, but it's what I wanted, so I was more then willing to pay for it. (hint, hint for those who try to accomodate a clients crazy request with the Wal-Mart budget) I was so happy that I found someone who bakes the way I wanted and saved me from having to make my own cake! icon_smile.gif
LL

adree313 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 9:27pm
post #179 of 224

you're beautiful labellaflor! i love your dress and cake!

Jodasaurus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jodasaurus Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 10:12pm
post #180 of 224

Im 15 icon_smile.gif but my one ambition is to go into cake making/decorating as a full time job when im older, hopefully. Check out my photo's and comment, so i know if im going into the right business for the things i can do. obviously im going to improve with practice, but i just want some feed back icon_smile.gif thanks xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%