Tore My House Apart...so Sad :(..long

Decorating By SJ169 Updated 8 Oct 2009 , 11:15am by cylstrial

SJ169 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 3:22am
post #1 of 20

I just need to vent how sad i am at the moment icon_sad.gif...I have a big topsy turvy cake for this weekend...so it was my night off and i thought to my self...(hmm im going to relax and watch my Totally Topsy Turvy DVD one more more time so I am all prepared for this cake)....well! My first disc is missing..completely missing! ..i have tore my entire house apart..gone through every bedroom and it has vanished. icon_sad.gif My boyfriend is gunna check and his house later but until he is home i have no clue.

Anywho I have watched it a couple of times so I am pretty sure i will be fine. But know I am just so upset that I cant find it...lol and now the house is all messy (i tend to throw things when i am mad and cant find things.

I know you guys will understand.

Thanks for listening icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

19 replies
GenGen Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 3:44am
post #2 of 20

*hugs* i know how ya feel. we're rootin for ya, lots of positive thoughts and vibes sent your way.. keep us in touch with how it goes! crossing all crossable digits for luck!!!

shebaben Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 3:46am
post #3 of 20

Oh, how totally frustrating! This happens to me all the time, because I'm a disorganized slob! Somehow I think that neat people are even morally superior to those of us who are so scatterbrained! i pray every day for the will power and self discipline to get my act together!

SJ169 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 3:50am
post #4 of 20

Thanks!! Im watching the second disc..but I really wanted to watch the first one again...the construction part...ooo well the search continues! icon_smile.gif

madgeowens Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:12am
post #5 of 20

look in the dvd player

GenGen Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:14am
post #6 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgeowens

look in the dvd player

*grinz* icon_biggrin.gif

SugarFrosted Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 5:07am
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenGen

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgeowens

look in the dvd player

*grinz* icon_biggrin.gif

That'd be the first place I'd suggest to look too. We have a DVD player in every room, so if it was in my house, it'd be in one of them.

SJ169 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 5:38am
post #8 of 20

lol yes i looked in every dvd player icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif lol ..but still no dvd

madgeowens Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 5:39am
post #9 of 20

darn detective.gif

cylstrial Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 11:17am
post #10 of 20

I hate that - because it drives you crazy! All you can think about is where in the world that DVD is. I hope that you find it!

And better than that, I hope the cake goes great!! Post a pic!

Caths_Cakes Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 11:37am
post #11 of 20

oh im so sorry you cant find your disc icon_sad.gif Such a bummer when that happens, my little guy, hes only 2 . . has a habit of taking loose discs and pushing them into slots, last time i found my fave movie under the tv stand which is flat against the floor apart from a teeeeeeny gap (it would of course, be big enuf for a disc! ) i had to dismantle the stand to get the disc out lmao!

jlynnw Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 11:44am
post #12 of 20

have you looked in all the dvd cases. My house is famous for having the put up but in the wrong case icon_mad.gif

shebaben Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 12:01pm
post #13 of 20

Great ideas! Do check all the CD cases, for discs love to go on little trips to relax! Also, check in your stack of unburned CD's. It didin't go in your van DVD player, did it? Check with kids on all their CD-DVD's.Stuck in you car with audio CD's? Returned accidentallly to a library? You"ve probably tried all these places, but with kids around, anything is possible!

CarolAnn Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 12:05pm
post #14 of 20

Look behind the DVD player in case you set it on top and it slid down behind or onto the floor. That's happened here a time or two. Hope you locate it. Drives me nuts when I misplace something that never leaves the house.

DLo912 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 12:24pm
post #15 of 20

Did you maybe watch it on your laptop? I've "lost" discs like that before. Hope you find it!

SJ169 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:02pm
post #16 of 20

lol last night I looked through all of my dvd cases and through all my dvd books...but still no luck...lol but i did have a dream that I found the dvd...but when i checked there in the morning it wasnt there lol.

I will keep you posted if I find it..and wish me luck on this cake icon_smile.gif

grandmom Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:06pm
post #17 of 20

Dang!! My Stacking DVD disappeared... well, not really.... I found it in my PC at work several days later... honest, I only watch Sharon at lunch... and I only play on CC at lunch... HONEST!!! icon_redface.gif

pouchet82 Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 4:21pm
post #18 of 20

Think hard about where you were and when was the last time you watched it! It might clue you in to where it is.

Memie Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 3:34am
post #19 of 20

"Tony, Tony, turnaround, help me find what can't be found."

This is what my grandma always said whenever she lost something. She would close her eyes and turn in a circle 3 times. Swore she always found what she was looking for. icon_lol.gif

cylstrial Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 11:15am
post #20 of 20

Aww man. I was hoping that you had found the DVD. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%