Who Gets Mailbox News?

Decorating By adven68 Updated 10 Oct 2009 , 3:10pm by adven68

adven68 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 3:55pm
post #1 of 10

Hi guys...

The editor from MBN contacted me a couple of months ago to put my cakes in the spotlight but I don't know which issue they are in. Can someone look in the summer issues and tell me if I'm in there so that I know which one to order.

I don't currently subscribe...what do you guys think of the magazine?

Thanks so much!

Irene (Likokas)

9 replies
KHalstead Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 5:18pm
post #2 of 10

I just googled Mail box news and your name and here is what I found:

http://www.americancakedecorating.com/mbn/

July/August issue

Congratulations!! Been a fan of yours for a LONG time now

letsgetcaking Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 5:21pm
post #3 of 10

Congratulations!

KHalstead Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 5:31pm
post #4 of 10

not sure why it won't work

Here's a link to buy that issue

http://www.americancakedecorating.com/item/Mailbox_News_July-August_2009

pattigunter Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 5:52pm
post #5 of 10

I get Mailbox News. I like it - its exciting to see your cake in print! Their how-to features are good too. I'm a hobby baker but I love getting cake things in the mail.

Loucinda Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 7:35pm
post #6 of 10

That is the issue that was given out at ICES too! Congrats on being in the magazine.

adven68 Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 7:37pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

That is the issue that was given out at ICES too! Congrats on being in the magazine.

Is it really?? That's cool...thanks to all of you for answering. Was it just one cake in there? He asked me for like 10 different ones.....I'm going to order one right now.

Thanks again!

Love,
I.

DianeLM Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 8:03pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

I'm the July spotlight in that issue! Thank goodness my photos appear BEFORE Irene's. She's a tough act to follow! icon_smile.gif

Loucinda Posted 7 Oct 2009 , 1:54am
post #9 of 10

Irene - there are 9 pics in there - guitar, purse, shoes, jack in the box, book with carriage, bowling theme, mosaic wedding, stacked boxes & pillows, and a TT candyland type.

You both do spectacular work!! Congrats on the honors of being in the magazine. icon_smile.gif

adven68 Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 3:10pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeLM

I'm the July spotlight in that issue! Thank goodness my photos appear BEFORE Irene's. She's a tough act to follow! icon_smile.gif

Diane...your cakes are perfection...what are you talking about!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Loucinda,
I can't wait to receive it!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%