Pumpkin Cake Ball Pan

Decorating By camouflagegirl Updated 8 Oct 2009 , 12:35am by camouflagegirl

camouflagegirl Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 10

I have searched everywhere for this pan and can not find it. Does anyone know where to buy it?

9 replies
MrsNancyB1 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 9:38pm
post #2 of 10

I don't think there is such a thing. I think most people use the sports ball pan and then carve grooves in the cake to give it a more pumpkin shape.

Good luck.

misserica Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 9:54pm
post #3 of 10

Williams Sonoma used to have one, I believe it had 8 cavities and you could put each piece together to make 4 small pumpkins. I dont know if this is the one you mean or if you are looking for a larger size.

I found this one, its the same thing only you purchase it through Nordic Ware directly.


donkeemom Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 10

I found one last year on ebay. It is the larger size with 2 cavities, the one I got was Williams Sonoma, but I did notice another similar one.

Bossy Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 10

Found this while I was looking for a mini one!

camouflagegirl Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:59pm
post #6 of 10
msulli10 Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 12:03am
post #7 of 10

camouflagegirl - they look like candy molds

camouflagegirl Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 12:04am
post #8 of 10

I know they are candy molds. I still can't find the "candy mold" pan, though.

msulli10 Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 12:53am
post #9 of 10

Try Michael's or AC Moore in the candy aisle. Sometimes they have them this time of year.

camouflagegirl Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 12:35am
post #10 of 10

FYI: Found the pan. It is a Wilton Jack-O-Lantern pan. I found it at Ross for $6.99.

Quote by @%username% on %date%