Pumpkin Fudge Recipe Request

Sugar Work By dhccster Updated 5 Oct 2009 , 4:38am by dhccster

dhccster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dhccster Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 3:10pm
post #1 of 7

Hi- Does anyone have a recipe for pumpkin fudge they would be willing to share? TIA!!

6 replies
dhccster Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 12:30pm
post #2 of 7

Pumpkin fudge...................... anyone???????

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 7

Here is a couple of links for pumpkin fudge, one mixed and cooked the old fashioned way, the other uses marshmallow creme. I have not made either one, so can't say how they taste. HTH

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spicy-Pumpkin-Fudge/Detail.aspx

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Fudge-2/Detail.aspx

dhccster Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 7:43pm
post #4 of 7

Thank you, linedancer............ and Happy Birthday!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 7:53pm
post #5 of 7

You know there was a thread around here just last year with that very recipe on it -- but do you think I can remember which thread it was??? Nah!! icon_cry.gif However, all is not lost: click on the link in my signature which brings you to a thread with all the google docs from all the threads that have them -- perhaps it's in there somewhere. Hope that helps! icon_biggrin.gif

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 7:57pm
post #6 of 7

You are welcome and thanks for the Happy Birthday. Am getting ready to go out to dinner with my dd and her hubby, her birthday is tomorrow icon_smile.gif

dhccster Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 4:38am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

You know there was a thread around here just last year with that very recipe on it -- but do you think I can remember which thread it was??? Nah!! icon_cry.gif However, all is not lost: click on the link in my signature which brings you to a thread with all the google docs from all the threads that have them -- perhaps it's in there somewhere. Hope that helps! icon_biggrin.gif

WOW!!! Thank you so much. I did find a recipe for fudge, as well as pumpkin waffles, pumpkin CINNAMON ROLLS, and sooooooooooo much more. I can't wait to try these!! Thanks again! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%