monbebe Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 6:05pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergirl1

Hello monbebe,could you direct me to the minnie mouse figure as im getting lost thank you,

Hello my friend.I would like to do a figure like this http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1826830 .
I did a search to youtube for a video with instruction but nothing.Do you have anything in mind?
(excuse my bad english... icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif )

flowergirl1 Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 10:44pm

Hello monbebe,thank you for getting back to me Iwould like to do the same figure of minnie mouse just like the one on the cake, but if you come up with anything could you please let me know thank you for your time,

flowergirl1 Posted 19 Jan 2011 , 10:47pm

I did mean to say your english is fine im in the uk, and was born in scotland,

soledad Posted 22 Jan 2011 , 1:49am

I hope this helps the ones that requested tutorial for minnie or disney characters. I am sending you a link, scroll down to the book that says DISNEY CHARACTERS AND CLICK ON IT... AFTERWARDS, CLICK PAGE BY PAGE. Check out the other books they are very good. Also check the links to the right. These are tutorials for "COLD PORCELAIN" but it is the same for making it with fondant or gumpaste or whichever sugar medium you want to use. Hope it help you guys. i just found it by GOOGLING it. icon_biggrin.gif
http://picasaweb.google.com/KatiaKarvalho95
CIAO

flowergirl1 Posted 23 Jan 2011 , 3:33pm

Hello soledad, thank you for taking the time to post this linkand for sharing your a diamond.

monbebe Posted 9 Feb 2011 , 10:54am

É just saw the link!Thank you!!! thumbs_up.gif

susie1 Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 9:00pm

WOW Soledad, Thanks so very much for the resource!!

felicitae Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 12:18pm

hi, I´m here just a day and find exactly what I need. I spent a week by googling a didn´t find these pictures icon_smile.gif thanks a lot Soledad thumbs_up.gif

Noura80 Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 7:47am

Thank you all for sharing your ideas

Noura80 Posted 30 Mar 2011 , 7:48am

Thank you all for sharing your ideas

gaviota4fly Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 4:04am

WAOOOOO...!!!!!!!

solascakes Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 10:00pm

wow this thread is lovely,thanks a lot.

Nikki0714 Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 6:50am

Thank you so much this is exactly what i was looking for but didnt know where to look u just made it so much easier for me to learn more thanks again!!!!

Iluvtreats2 Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 5:56am

Thanks rylan for the tutorials. Youtube is whee Im at all the time for tutorials on anything. some of the links I have already used, but than there are some I did not know about. So thx for adding !!!!!!!!!!!!
No one goes to the top alone............. icon_biggrin.gif

tigerobsessd Posted 13 May 2011 , 7:57pm

i need to make bubbles for a ducky cake and have seen some beautiful gelatin ones here on CC. How do i do this?

jollymom Posted 16 May 2011 , 10:41am

Thank you for taking the time to put all the tutorials on this thread. I was beginning to stress out about an up coming cake I have to do(it being my first time doing a square cake with fondant) and watching the tutorials helped. Thanks again

Marianna46 Posted 16 May 2011 , 12:54pm

Hi, tigerobsessd, here's the link to Tami Utley's PDF tutorial on how to make gelatin bubbles:
http://www.sugarartbytami.com/tutorials/Gelatintutorial.pdf
This woman is a genius!

tigerobsessd Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:48am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianna46

Hi, tigerobsessd, here's the link to Tami Utley's PDF tutorial on how to make gelatin bubbles:
http://www.sugarartbytami.com/tutorials/Gelatintutorial.pdf
This woman is a genius!

Thanks Marianna. You are right she's a genius, i thought about balloons before I saw this and now I know for sure how to do it. Thanks again.

mcdonald Posted 3 Jun 2011 , 7:25pm

I am wanting to make some of these bubbles so bad......thanks for all the information!!

jules5000 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 11:09am

Rylan, somewhere in all the tutorials on your posts there may be a tutorial for making gumpaste and I know there is on utube, but unfortunately I do not know where it is and do not have time to research it. If you can send me the utube tutorial for making gumpaste I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

danni73 Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 2:26am

Is there a car cake tutorial here......

millefogliedesign Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 8:36pm

ciao there is something about drapery tutorial please?

asanchez Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 9:58pm

Gracias Soledad for the Disney tutorials!! I have been looking for these.

Dreamster Posted 6 Jul 2011 , 8:32am

Wow what a great thread - can't wait to get started on watching these icon_biggrin.gif

AngelsFoods Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 1:01pm

How do I save this info?!!!!!

BrendaST Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:02pm

Great thread. icon_biggrin.gif
Thank you all for this information !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%