Hi Everybody

Decorating By pastryguy Updated 3 Oct 2009 , 4:10pm by tatorchip

pastryguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryguy Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 6:17pm
post #1 of 16

hi all im adam im new to cakecentral just uploading my creations, i am 20 and from london and cake decorate etc and study and wanna turn it into a business

anywho if you feel like dropping by and saying hi ill reply to all have anice day/evening/ tomorrow bye adam icon_biggrin.gif

15 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 6:18pm
post #2 of 16

Welcome! You'll find tons of great info on this site. Have Fun!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 7:44pm
post #3 of 16

Hi & welcome to Cake Cnetral! We are a very supportive, yet lively international group. Though U.S. based with have people from all over the globe. Enjoy your time here & get ready for the addiction!

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 8:03pm
post #4 of 16

Hi and Welcome to CC Adam, hope you feel part of this big family soon, you'll see this is the best site ever and pretty soon you'll be hooked too

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 10:38pm
post #5 of 16

Hi Adam! Welcome to Cake Central!

Sweet_Treats_1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Treats_1 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 10:52pm
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastryguy

hi all im adam im new to cakecentral just uploading my creations, i am 20 and from london and cake decorate etc and study and wanna turn it into a business

anywho if you feel like dropping by and saying hi ill reply to all have anice day/evening/ tomorrow bye adam icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Adam,

I see that U are from London, where I have always wante to live! Hope that U enjoy the site and good luck turning your desire for cake decorating into a business!!! birthday.gifbirthday.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

dkltll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dkltll Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 10:52pm
post #7 of 16

Hi Adam, great cakes! I don't post often but I have this site to be very friendly & extremely informative. Everyone here is helpful & usually willing to share!

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 10:59pm
post #8 of 16

Hi Adam, welcome on board the CC family train ! You are in for the best ride of your cake life icon_lol.gif Get ready to be addicted cos CC is the encyclopaedia of all things cake and more.ENJOY!!!!!

Sweet_Treats_1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Treats_1 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 11:09pm
post #9 of 16

Very nice pictures!

morrisaz2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morrisaz2004 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 11:21pm
post #10 of 16

Welcome! Whether you know a little about cake or are experienced, you will find that there is so much new info on CC. Hope you're ready to spend a lot of time on the computer. This place is crazy addicting!!! Happy baking! Cheers!

Tiffany29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany29 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 11:34pm
post #11 of 16

Hi and welcome to CC. I think you'll love it here. Everyone here is very nice and extremely helpful! That is why I love this sight.
Welcome to your new addiction!! LOL! icon_smile.gif

Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 4:46am
post #12 of 16

Hi Adam,

Welcome to CC - I am based in Sydney and am absolutely hooked on this website. You will learn SO much from here and there is nothing that cannot be answered - if you get stuck, post it and you will have it solved.

Good luck with the decorating

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 7:00am
post #13 of 16

Welcome to CakeCentral! You are going to love it here! thumbs_up.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:05am
post #14 of 16

Welcome, Adam!!! Just to let you know that if you see 25 crazy Chicagoans tromping around your lovely city these next 2 weeks, they're from my church. They're in London to learn more about John Wesley . . . at least that's what they claim. I may quiz them when they get home ~~ I bet they'll know more about English pubs than John Wesley. icon_wink.gif

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 3:43pm
post #15 of 16

Welcome and learn from the pros (no, not me!); everyone else. You will love this site. icon_wink.gif

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 4:10pm
post #16 of 16

Adam, welcome to CC feel free to jump in and have fun, learn, and share

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%