My Dog; The Angel

Lounge By Caike Updated 12 Oct 2009 , 1:34pm by crazydoglady

Caike Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 2:49pm
post #1 of 66

Typically she's white with the exception of two brown patches on her face. She came in on Tuesday afternoon after playing with the neighbors dog...

Needless to say it was bath time. icon_lol.gif

(The picture doesn't do it justice to how black/muddy she was...)

65 replies
Callyssa Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 66

ughhhh!! We get that here too, the backyard doesn't drain well and everyone's sprinklers go off all night long so mornings around here are fairly wet and mucky! I can completely sympathize with you!

FlourPots Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 7:48pm
post #3 of 66

Oh, she's adorable...she looks sorry for the big ole mess icon_lol.gif

misserica Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 66

Oh I love it, she looks like she is wearing mud boots!! Your floor looks like mine, except I have twice as many paw prints. But look at her face looking up at you? This is why I am such a push over, they are the best.

mightydragon663 Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 10:18pm
post #5 of 66

She is so precious! Just look at those big brown puppy eyes. What a cutie!

adree313 Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 10:37pm
post #6 of 66

that's how mine get! i have two little bichons and they looooooove getting in the sprinkler puddles. especially the little boy. my parents get pissed beyond beliefe, but just looking at their little heads and droopy hair... it's just too adorable!

veronica720 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 2:29am
post #7 of 66

I can just see the halo with

Dogs are great, I love mine so much. Even when this happens.

Just a little earlier we were playing ball (in the house) with the two in my pic, they are obsessed with squeaky balls and just go bonkers. Well my husband was playing keep away with them and Bonnie (blonde one) jumped up and hit him right in the nose. He had an instant nose bleed, I asked if he was ok but then I started laughing (I couldn't help it, so funny to see) and so did the girls. So he gets all cleaned up and sits down for a bit.

Then the dogs are still wanting to play so I throw the ball down the hall and they go chasing it, well when Bonnie started coming back my husband tryies to block her from passing and she tries to leap over him and doesn't make it all the way. Her chest nailed him right in the face and knocked him down. So of course his nose and also his lip start bleeding. He had to stop after that. She is solid muscle and he said it was like getting hit by a man. This time though I couldn't even ask if he was ok, I was laughing too hard. He ended up having a knot on his forehead too. He is ok though and laughed afterwards and called her the devil My husband got beat up by the dog. He may never live it

Bonnie and Clyde still wanted to play so bad, it didn't even phase her.

adree313 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 3:06am
post #8 of 66

can i just say i LOVE that your dogs are named bonnie and clyde! icon_lol.gif
ours are abe and abby. (it's really "abby 2" on all her papers... we used to have another bichon named abby who passed a few years back. so when we got another bichon... of course her name was gonna be abby to carry on the legacy! icon_rolleyes.gif )

Caike Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 3:31am
post #9 of 66

I'm a total pushover when it comes to her...ugh. She just looks at me like that I'm just's the toy.

Veronica - That story had me almost in tears on my couch. It's so true though want to be ticked off but its just so friggin funny you can't help but laugh. If that would've been my bf I wouldn't have been able to get a word out either. LOL...thanks for sharing. icon_wink.gif

Does anybody have any other "angel" dog pics they want to share? Misery loves company. icon_wink.gif

adree313 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 4:17am
post #10 of 66

i'm always taking pictures of my dogs... it's kind of embarrassing actually icon_redface.gif but they're just too cute!

the picture with the two of them has a story: they always run to the window and hop up when they hear something outside... one time abby didn't quite make the hop fully and ran into the wall. oh i felt SOOOO bad. i tried to get to her to hold her but she went and laid under the bed to recoup for a while icon_cry.gif luckily this one they're just happy looking out the window. i think it's adorable!

veronica720 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 5:17am
post #11 of 66

Where to begin, I think I take more pics of the animals than of the

Also please pardon the mess in some pics, we were remodeling.

veronica720 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 5:21am
post #12 of 66

Here is Bonnie

misserica Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 1:12pm
post #13 of 66

Ohh! Love the dog pictures! Bonnie and Clyde are so funny! And the little Abe and Abby at the window too cute. I am a computer dunce and cant figure out how to post a picture in this reply to share my two monsters.

misserica Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 1:41pm
post #14 of 66

Ok I am going to give this a try....

veronica720 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 7:56pm
post #15 of 66

Can't wait to see more pics, I love dog and cat pictures.

crazydoglady Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 11:39pm
post #16 of 66

one of my favorite fosters of all time. i called him dozer.

Caike Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 11:43pm
post #17 of 66

LOL...these pictures are awesome....

I love that this thread went this way... hahaha! icon_biggrin.gif

FlourPots Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 12:12am
post #18 of 66

I don't have kids, so here's my baby icon_biggrin.gif ...his name is Teddy.

It always cracks me up to see him sleeping in that looks so uncomfortable to me, but he loves it.

The flash woke him up in the last photo, LOL.

FlourPots Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 12:38am
post #19 of 66

They posted in the wrong order!

Tried to edit, but gave took me long enough just to figure out how to attach more than one photo at a time.

sweetcravings Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 12:41am
post #20 of 66

icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gif Your muddy baby is soooo cute! That face is soooo sweet. icon_biggrin.gif I can totally relate to all the mud. It's been so wet around here lately and even though my dog goes out quickly and returns his paws are always soooo muddy. I try and keep up with it, but it's a loosing battle. Paw prints on the floor are a given this time of year. icon_wink.gif I tried washing them when he comes in but he hates having to wait for them to dry before he walks on the floor. At least your buddy had fun out there. icon_lol.gif

Thanks everyone for sharing your doggie pictures. I love seeing them. They are all so adorable. I'll have to find a picture of my golden and post it when i have a chance.

Caike Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:13am
post #21 of 66

FlourPots - LOL!!!! The last picture is sooooo funny....he's like yeah, what's up. thumbs_up.gif

Keep the pics coming! They are great!

Luby Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 3:08pm
post #22 of 66
Originally Posted by Caike

Typically she's white with the exception of two brown patches on her face. She came in on Tuesday afternoon after playing with the neighbors dog...

Needless to say it was bath time. icon_lol.gif

(The picture doesn't do it justice to how black/muddy she was...) can you not love that face icon_lol.gif

sweetcravings Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 6:12pm
post #23 of 66 here's a cute close up of my 'baby' sleeping.. icon_biggrin.gif I love when he puts his paws down like this. He is a golden retreiver 8yrs old and the biggest baby around.

ETA..picture didn't attach first time..adding now.

crazydoglady Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 9:32pm
post #24 of 66

your baby looks so angelic!

veronica720 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:23pm
post #25 of 66

This was taken today, just a bit ago. My sweet Bonnie didn't want to be outside anymore and was taking matters into her own paws.

sweetcravings Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:25pm
post #26 of 66 guess she wanted to come ;0)

crazydoglady Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:29pm
post #27 of 66

that is sooooo funny!

adree313 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:33pm
post #28 of 66

icon_lol.gif that is great!

crazydoglady Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:35pm
post #29 of 66

we have a "no dogs on the couch" rule.
my houndish mutt pulled a couch cushion to the floor and stretched out on it.
i wish i had taken a picture.

Doug Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 10:56pm
post #30 of 66

all that picture needs is a thought balloon over her head:

"I gotta go on a diet!"

"My eyes are wider than my hips"

"Does this position make me look fat"

cute dog!

this thread is SO not fair -- my state doesn't allow pets if you want to cake from home!

Quote by @%username% on %date%