Taking A Class And Very Excited!!!!!

Decorating By Price Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 1:33am by Price

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 5

I just had to share my excitement! I can't wait! I will be going to Lancaster, PA on Monday for a week long cake decorating and wedding cake course with Julie Bashore at the House of Clarendon.

The week long class is a big part of the prize I won at the "Great American Cake Show" this past spring. I have had Wilton 1&2 courses and have great DVDs from Sharon Zambito and Jennifer Dontz. I consider this class to be the 1st "formal" training I will have had, and I am sooooooo excited! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gif Can you tell? I have to say a really BIG THANKS to Sharon, Jennifer and my Idol - Lorraine McKay. If it wasn't for the inspiration and help you 3 have given me over the past several years I would not have such a wonderful opportunity. Oh and lucky me!!! I get to meet Lorraine in about 4 weeks. I will be taking 2 classes with her in NJ at the end of October.

Also a hugh thanks to Cake Central, Jackie, Heath, and all of the members here! What a great sharing community!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 7:24pm
post #2 of 5

That's awesome Price! What is even crazier, is that you've only had the two classes. I mean your cakes are amazing!!

Price Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 8:11pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks cylstrial, that's very kind of you to say. Cake has become my obcession! I see cake and fondant figures in almost everything I see! I'm sure my family gets tired of hearing me say -- Oh that would make a great cake! lol. I'm looking forward to meeting others at the class that share my cake addiction!

ShopGrl1128 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShopGrl1128 Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 1:26am
post #4 of 5

Me too!!! I will see you on Monday!

Price Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 1:33am
post #5 of 5

CakegirlPA, That's great. See you there!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%