Print Life Size Credit Card Prop For Shoe Box Cake...

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 4:10am by Kitagrl

Kiddiekakes Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 12:29pm
post #1 of 2

I would like to print off a lifesize phoney credit card to place as a prop on my shoebox cake but everytime I google and find a picture I print it and it is way too small or distorted pixels icon_evil.gif ..I am starting to get frustrated icon_cry.gif

For those of you who print off alot of edible images for things like this...Where do you find the right size images? Do you have special programs which resize,fix,enhance images so you aren't wasting valuable edible image sheets?I wasted several normal pieces of paper as I don't have a EI printer but what a waste of ink and paper.

Please help!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Laurel icon_redface.gif

1 reply
Kitagrl Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 4:10am
post #2 of 2

I did a credit card recently in that funky jeans cake haha.... you do have to find a decent sized photo (Google Images) and then I just resize it in Microsoft Publisher....I copy it in there and use the ruler markings on the sides to get it the right size that I want just like resizing any other clip art.

Not sure if that helps any...but that's what I do. Good luck! (Oh and on mine I used Picture It to redo the name on the card..luckily it was a simply colored card and easy to blot out and retype.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%