I Really Need A Pity Party

Lounge By madgeowens Updated 6 Oct 2009 , 6:46am by cheesecakekathy

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 1:20am
post #31 of 46

Oh Madge, please be careful about the "rattling" in your chest. I don't need to warn you, a nurse, about pneumonia. Maybe you should call your doc and have a chest x-ray.

Wish you were closer I'd make you some chicken soup!

Drink those fluids.

P.S.
Whatever those symptoms were that I was having yesterday have gone away....for now....I used some Zicam and it seems to have worked.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 3:41am
post #32 of 46

oh dkelly, I am so glad your symptoms went away...hose zycam swabs really work. I know its really humorous because the reason I went in the first place to the dr was to check my chest I had thought I was hearing something....well she examined me my throat and my ears and talked to me.and when I said I was concerned about my chest she said your lungs sound good, and I thought well if you can hear my lungs clean across the room thats sure not good where I had training lol...she never used the stehoscope and listened to my chest sounds..I didnt want to embarrass her so I let it go...and thought if my temp spikes or it sounds worse I will just return. I know ...they say we are the worst patients haha can't understand why.........keep washing your hands .....I do like crazy, but well if people cough right in your face well.eehh....your caught.......hope you continue to feel great and thanks so much for caring......it means so much

seasonsmoke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seasonsmoke Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 5:51pm
post #33 of 46

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Being sick is no fun at all.

d3sc3n7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
d3sc3n7 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 5:58pm
post #34 of 46

Buahahahahahah

Sorry

madgeowens Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 9:33pm
post #35 of 46

thats funny as hell hahahahahahahha

madgeowens Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:44pm
post #36 of 46

I am still laughing

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 1:24am
post #37 of 46

Madge...well, if you're laughing you must be feeling better! That poster is priceless. I'm going to print it and put it in the Lounge at school.

Here's another one for you. Hope you're well on your way to recovery......

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 2:16am
post #38 of 46

Still not better yet? icon_sad.gif here go see some funnies...

http://offthemark.com/search-results.php?topic=none&keywords=flu&resultsfrom=1&browseall=false

( As I am not as clever as Jodie up there and can't post these things) icon_wink.gif

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 2:44am
post #39 of 46

Sadsmile...It's easy.....find the picture you want, right click on it and choose copy image location. Come back here and look above the posting box and find the "img" button. Click it. Img appears in the post. Then do a control V (or paste). The image URL will appear. Click that img button again.

There you go....piece of cake!

edited cause I can't spell!

Jodie

sadsmile Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 2:55am
post #40 of 46

Yeah Jodie thanks! But I just got dizzy reading your simplified instructions..LOL but I will give it a whirl-just have some patience with me..LOL

d3sc3n7 Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 3:18am
post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Sadsmile...It's easy.....find the picture you want, right click on it and choose copy image location. Come back here and look above the posting box and find the "img" button. Click it. Img appears in the post. Then do a control V (or paste). The image URL will appear. Click that img button again.

There you go....piece of cake!

edited cause I can't spell!

Jodie

Sllpenig inst ipormatnt

Read that didnt you? HA!

sadsmile Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 3:19am
post #42 of 46

Did I do it?

d3sc3n7 Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 3:21am
post #43 of 46

YAY FOR YOU!

And a quality post at that!

madgeowens Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 5:24am
post #44 of 46

hahahahaha you guys trying to kill me hahahaha.......everytime I laugh I am coughing up a lung..............you are all great........thanks it will either kill me or cure me all this laughter, where the heck is that cake we been waiting to see? If there is time for posts the football must be over...hmmmmmmmmm

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:23pm
post #45 of 46

Hi Madge,

Are you all better from that nasty flu yet? Here's hoping you're up "caking" again! icon_wink.gif

cheesecakekathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheesecakekathy Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 6:46am
post #46 of 46

Hi Madge ,
I know exactly how you feel. Last year this time, I had the worse case of the flu. icon_cry.gif( I am praying I don't get sick this flu season ) It was the worse, I had body aches, head ache It even hurted if you touched my skin and a fever of a 104. This went on for two weeks. Went to the ER three times icon_cry.gif I was so scared I thought I was going to die. I am really debating if I am going to get the flu shot. I do Not want to get sick like that again. You are in my prayers. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%