The Truth About Jennifermi (Dontz) Aka Sugar Delites

Decorating By Peridot Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 1:02am by JenniferMI

Peridot Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 1:52am
post #1 of 5

WOW! What a fantastic lady!!! I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in her first ever Cake Camp in Manistee, Michigan this past weekend at Jennifer's home. My DH was nice enough to take vacation and do all of the driving to get me there and back (came from Central Wisconsin).

Jennifer is just as wonderful and sweet as she is on this site and in her emails. She is one talented lady who loves to share all of her sugar flower knowledge with her students.

We had a blast - one fantastic weekend learning the techniques to make five sugar flowers. The Poinsettia was the jewel - turned out just beautiful!!! What an opportunity to learn from one of the best sugar flower artists there is. My money was well spent and of course I had to spend more in her great little shop. You can see all of her merchandise on her website.

The best part was meeting several people from Cake Central - especially bobwonderbuns - love her - she was a blast! (Thanks for all of the laughs bobwonderbuns - my DH loved you too!) I had a wonderful partner Deb who was so nice and she was a lot of fun to talk to and to work and share with during the class. We made a great team - as we were always thinking and saying the same things. (Deb - are you grandma yet?) I think I need to move to Michigan!!!

The truth is - I can't wait to take another class next year!!!! Thank you Jennifer for your hospitality, for a great time and a fantastic class!!!

4 replies
cas17 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 2:03am
post #2 of 5

i am not surprised at all and congratulations on being able to be a part of such a wonderful experience. maybe someday i can too : )

misabel99 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 6:31am
post #3 of 5

Yes, Jennifer rocks I had two classes with her already and I can't wait to take another one next year. icon_biggrin.gif

Rylan Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 7:37am
post #4 of 5

Jennifer is one of the kindest and sweetest person I know of. She is extremely helpful and down to earth.

I hope to take one of her classes soon. I love her!

JenniferMI Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 1:02am
post #5 of 5

Awww, THANK YOU Peridot!!!!! It was my pleasure getting to know the gal behind all those e-mails! icon_smile.gif

I sure hope you can come up for cake camp next year. I'll let everyone know once we have dates. Sharon Z and I are teaching that one, should be a great time!!

Post those flowers girl! They are gorgeous!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%