Baby Show Cabbage

Decorating By Caths_Cakes Updated 30 Sep 2009 , 3:12pm by cakebaker1957

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 4:48pm
post #1 of 7

`Hiya every one icon_smile.gif its my sister in laws baby shower soon, i want to make her a big head of cabbage lol! ive got the design down, its just thinking up something that can tie in cabbages and baby showers, as in words, like a slogan or something. . I cant think of a single thing to tie in with cabbage and babys lol ! im really terrible with arty creativty stuff, so i was hoping some of you might have a better idea than me! Thanks in advance x x

6 replies
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 5:21pm
post #2 of 7

maybe have a baby coming out of the middle of the cabbage if you know the sex of the baby use the colors according if not just have a baby without hair or just a curl, have the arms reaching up like "hold me". HTH

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 5:23pm
post #3 of 7

Thats really cute thanks icon_smile.gif i love the idea of say a little baby poking out from behind a leaf lol!

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 5:33pm
post #4 of 7

yes that is even better great idea sounds so cute, just think if she was octamom lol

KathyB101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyB101 Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 6:35pm
post #5 of 7

You may have already looked at this site.

www.annegeddes.com

Over the years I have had allot of idea's on there that helped me many times with great simple tips.And Ann's stuff is just amazing
art work.

Good luck..post some pictures of the finished product,I would love to see it!

-Kathy

rharris524 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rharris524 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 3:24am
post #6 of 7

I'm not sure how to make it not creepy...but your post reminded me of the cabbage patch kids
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2074

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 3:12pm
post #7 of 7

I did small bc roses.But i used the naked plastic babies you can buy for a shower cake for the base of the roses, and i did the roses in blue since she was having boy's .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%