Ding Dong?

Baking By aliciouscreations Updated 29 Sep 2009 , 4:50pm by aliciouscreations

aliciouscreations Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:10pm
post #1 of 5

icon_smile.gif I have an order for a chocolate cake with a cream filling that would be similiar to a ding dong or ho ho or whatever they call those little snack cakes. Anyone have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance!

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:12pm
post #2 of 5

The WBH house BC is alot like Ding Dong filling.It is listed here on in the recipe section I think.

Echooo3 Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:35pm
post #3 of 5

This post made me laugh. Ding Dong / Ho Ho. That's exactly what I would have said but it is just so darn funny.

That's all, hope you find what you are looking for and thanks for the laugh.

crisseyann Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:37pm
post #4 of 5

I made a giant ding dong cake from the recipe right here on CC. Very yum! Give the filling a try, if nothing else. HTH. icon_smile.gif


aliciouscreations Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 5

LOL. Glad I could give ya a chuckle today! I'll search for those recipes. It's for an older gentleman who loves those snack cakes. Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%