Mods - Perhaps You Can Help?

Lounge By leah_s Updated 30 Sep 2009 , 11:55pm by Deb_

leah_s Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:07pm
post #1 of 16

http://www.yelp.com/biz/little-cake-company-the-muskogee#hrid:CusMvjZOYYXvBrj0EEDdGQ

Cake Central's name is being disparaged.

This whole incident is discussed in http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-653301.html. I did not read thru all the pages in this thread.

15 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 16

Oh My..I didn't realize us "Thugs" were so popular!!

GenGen Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:43pm
post #3 of 16

those reviews sound like their from the same person.

dkltll Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 7:08pm
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenGen

It never ceases to amaze me how Unoriginal people can be! The new age of technology, haven't figured out if it's gonna help us all or kill us! icon_smile.gif

GenGen Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 7:59pm
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkltll

Quote:

It never ceases to amaze me how Unoriginal people can be! The new age of technology, haven't figured out if it's gonna help us all or kill us! icon_smile.gif

did i say something wrong? i didn't mean to flame anything sorry.

OMGitsaLisa Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 8:14pm
post #7 of 16
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pretty sure they were agreeing with your comment when responding to it. I think the reviewer is who they thought was being unoriginal.

GenGen Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 8:41pm
post #8 of 16

thanks icon_smile.gif wasn't enirely sure icon_smile.gif....been having a week (elsewhere) where i'e been mis-understood frequently lol-- guess i was being gun shy icon_smile.gif carry on!

dkltll Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 2:18am
post #9 of 16
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm so sorry, I totally was agreeing w/ you!!!!! I read those reviews & was stunned that they were so similar. I also hate the fact that someone can be slammed & slandered so easily these days w/ one swipe of the keyboard & ignorant opinions are sent out into the World Wide Net. Again, I apologize if my point was ambiguious (I knew exactly what I was trying to say icon_wink.gif ).

GenGen Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 4:30am
post #10 of 16

No worries! icon_smile.gif its all good!

7yyrt Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 7:37pm
post #11 of 16

That thread does not exist?

AverageMom Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:48pm
post #12 of 16

Apparently that thread no longer exists. Sigh.

Caike Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:59pm
post #13 of 16

I'm sorry, maybe I'm stupid, but what exactly is the Little Cake Company? And how is that related to Cake Central? I'm not trying to keep this thread going at all, but if someone could PM me that would be helpful. I plan on being here for a while so wouldn't mind knowing if it's the same thing or not? icon_redface.gif

7yyrt Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:12pm
post #14 of 16

Apparently, someone bought from that company and complained on here about the result.

Deb_ Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:47pm
post #15 of 16

The Little Cake Company's owner is a member here. She was telling us about a bad review that one of her clients wrote on line about her company.

Well, turned out that a "lurker" or "member" of CC read the thread and then went to the review site and started quoting some of the responses from the CC thread. She then proceeded to call CC members "thugs" and other nasty things.

The original thread has been deleted.

Deb_ Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:55pm
post #16 of 16

No, it's not Leahs' company, it's another member's company.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%