Total Cheat

Decorating By justgale Updated 28 Sep 2009 , 6:59am by ceshell

justgale Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 2:58am
post #1 of 8

For my birthday cake this year I swore I wasn't going to make any iceing, but I still wanted a decorated cake. Hubby and the kids normaly make me one, but this year hubby said he was just to tired. After a quick trip to Walmart we ended up with 1 can of frosting, 1 Pepridgefarms cake, and 1 packet of stickers from the stationary section. Of course we couldn't eat any of the decorations but after palying for about 5 minutes this is what I came up with. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1474011.html

7 replies
tatorchip Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:19am
post #2 of 8

LOL I just love the idea and you more than likly had fun with the family and something to talk about in years to come.
Happy Birthday

cblupe Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:42am
post #3 of 8

How much fun was that? You can just peel the decorations off and still have your cake and eat it too!

Well done!

LaBellaFlor Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 4:35am
post #4 of 8

Too funny! How creative was that!

patticakesnc Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 5:28am
post #5 of 8

That is too funny...if anyone makes me or buys me a cake this year I think I will have to ring their necks.......I love making them but am really sick of eating them LOL.

kseevers Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:14am
post #6 of 8

That is great! Hope you enjoyed it and had a good birthday!

HamSquad Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:42am
post #7 of 8

Your cake is too cute. My DH bought me a Kmart marble whipped cream cake for my birthday tapedshut.gif Yucky, Yucky! My baby sister made me a Red Velvet cake from scratch, her and my niece decorated the cake and made her husband bring it to me at midnight when they finished, I was so toughed. (LOL) Happy Birthday to you!
Hammy

ceshell Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:59am
post #8 of 8

OMG I remember that Peppridge farm cake! Total comfort food. Hope it was great. So cute to just do a "cheat" decoration - what fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%