Man Shower Ideas

Decorating By tirby Updated 28 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm by tirby

tirby Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 7

My son is getting married in about 6 weeks. The church is doing a bridal shower for his soon to be bride (I am doing the cake) BUT the Men in the church are holding a MAN SHOWER for him (to fun) any way I am just going to make a cake with an edible image of him holding the horns (well the whole deer is there) of the deer he got last year.... I am clueless as to what to say on the cake icon_confused.gif I thought of scriptures but nothing seem to fit. I thought of funny things and again....So I THINK I am ofer thinking this..
Any Ideas. He is a hunter and a FUNNY kid. But VERY hard working too. so I dont know.
Any Ideas.... someone. oh does the fact that he is 18 help any of you ??
So
Young
Funny
Christian
Silly
and a great Son icon_biggrin.gif
I appreciate all the help. This has been a crazy past month trying to get things organised and I think my brain is fried icon_cry.gif

6 replies
Doug Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 7

verse:
http://scripturetext.com/psalms/42-1.htm

extend that his love will "pant" only for her too.

tirby Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 7

Cute idea, I thought of the scripture but haden't thought about adding to it good idea... Anyone else? It doesnt have to be a scripture.....

letsgetcaking Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:11pm
post #4 of 7

"I think Larry just might've landed himself somethin' better than that 8 point buck...that doe-eyed blonde."

tirby Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:15pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetcaking

"I think Larry just might've landed himself somethin' better than that 8 point buck...that doe-eyed blonde."

Funny!!!!! I was thinking this morning of ideas and I kept thinking something about, getting use to "Yes DEAR"
But couldnt get it to sound right!!!

letsgetcaking Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:20pm
post #6 of 7

That's great! Actually, I think if you just wrote "Yes, Dear!" including the quotation marks, it'd be funny. People can come up with their own ideas for the rest of the conversation. icon_smile.gif

tirby Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetcaking

That's great! Actually, I think if you just wrote "Yes, Dear!" including the quotation marks, it'd be funny. People can come up with their own ideas for the rest of the conversation. icon_smile.gif

Ya know I think I will do it that way. The guys are all so ready to harass him anyway...(hes good for it! always setting himself up haha) I think this would be great!
Love it!
Thanks guys

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%