Anyone In North California--Sacramento Area?

Lounge By Rocketgirl899 Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 12:52am by windemire

Rocketgirl899 Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 4

Planning on moving there soon, looking for a cake meet up group- or the best supply stores in the area icon_smile.gif

3 replies
want2bcupcakequeen Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:03am
post #2 of 4

I'm in Sacramento. The only cake store I know of is Cake Castle. They have a store in South Sacramento and one in Carmichael. Welcome to the area.

deanna_cake Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 6:35am
post #3 of 4

which part of sac are you moving to? I'm not in sac, but just right over and around the way. i do a lot of traveling just north of there also. feel free to pm me if you want, i've always wanted to do a cake meet up. sounds like fun.

windemire Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 12:52am
post #4 of 4

I'm in Sacramento, and have found decent supplies and cake groups to be almost non-existant.

Cake Castle is the only store I've found that has any kind of selection, and their prices are pretty steep. They carry Satin Ice, but I can get it on-line for less, even with the shipping.

I've only been playing with cake for a few months, and have spent a ton of time looking for clubs of some sort, with no luck. I'm not sure if I've been looking in the wrong place, or Sac bakers just aren't into get-togethers.

Anybody else have better luck??

Quote by @%username% on %date%