Which Would You Buy?

Decorating By Sassy74 Updated 27 Sep 2009 , 8:46pm by chefjulie

Sassy74 Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 4:31pm
post #1 of 6

I am about to purchase a set of letter cutters. I need something pretty and elegant, appropriate for dressier cakes. But there are so many to choose from. Which do y'all reccommend as easy to use?

The ones with the letters all attached seem a little hard to use. Is there a set of individual cutters that's nice? TIA!

5 replies
jillangel Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 5:40pm
post #2 of 6

The ones with the little letters attached (tappits) are the best money I've ever spent! They take a bit of getting used to but once you do you would love love love them! The only single separate ones I have are wilton and I like them but mine are just block letters not very fancy but I like them also.

ibmoser Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 6

I, too, love the Tappits. Very easy to use once you get the hang of them thumbs_up.gif

xstitcher Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 6:23pm
post #4 of 6

I like the tappits too.

kseevers Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 8:30pm
post #5 of 6

Same here. I have the Tappits letters.

chefjulie Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 8:46pm
post #6 of 6

Tappits are great, and really no trouble at all once you get the hang of them! Check out one of the many tutorials on youtube!

Quote by @%username% on %date%