Anyone Going To Cakewrecks In San Francisco On Monday?

Decorating By Skirt Updated 28 Sep 2009 , 12:31am by CutiePieCakes-Ontario

Skirt Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 5:58pm
post #1 of 7

I'm trying to get a babysitter so that I can go! Anyone else planning on seeing the cakewrecks people??

6 replies
johnniekake Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 1:39am
post #2 of 7

I did the cake for the Orlando book signing on Tuesday 9/22.................we had sooooooo much fun!!! Jen is a HOOT and her husband is to. If you would like to see pictures of the event check out this blog www.photoartworks.us you will get a sneak peek at Jen!

Makeitmemorable Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 1:52pm
post #3 of 7

I am interested to know more, what is 'cake wrecks'?? Is it that website?

Skirt Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 4:19pm
post #4 of 7

It's a blog website that shows professional cakes that have gone terribly wrong. Sundays are reserved for "pretty" cakes. You can see them here:

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Just make sure you have at least an hour to spend!!!

AverageMom Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 4:38pm
post #5 of 7

I am sooo jealous! I would love to go, but it's not anywhere near me. Johnnie, I just saw your cake on their website.....you made the "Sunday Sweets"! Very nice cake.

Makeitmemorable Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 9:36pm
post #6 of 7

I am not any where near there either, I am from Sydney however one of my cakes is on there - my 3D Dora (in my pictures) - she was labelled 'chubby dora'. I did not know it existed, I found it by mistake when searching something and my picture came up - the blogs were hilarious but sad it's called a cake "wreck" LOL!

When I saw this thread I was wondering if it was the same thing.

Thanks for letting me know, enjoy going

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 12:31am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirt

It's a blog website that shows professional cakes that have gone terribly wrong. Sundays are reserved for "pretty" cakes. You can see them here:

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Just make sure you have at least an hour to spend!!!

An hour, at least! And a box of tissues, 'cuz you'll be laughing so hard, you'll cry!! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%