Hey You!

Decorating By Writecakes Updated 26 Sep 2009 , 9:57pm by tracycakes

favrtdtr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
favrtdtr Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 8:43pm
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomfise

I actually have a very good excuse for not decorating this weekend; I'm going to Belgium tomorrow morning on a study tour with the rest of my class. icon_lol.gif We're going to visit the EU and NATO. I'm very exited, and might even get inspired for an EU cake LOL.

But I am planning on taking full revenge next weekend as all of my teachers are to have a cookie bouquet when school finishes friday next. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Have a very good weekend. See you in a week. icon_cool.gif

Have a great time in Belgium!!

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 9:04pm
post #32 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by adree313

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylee

No cakes for me either but I am going to rearrange ALL my cake stuff.....pulling everything out of the closet, draws, shelves and sorting, tossing and getting a new storage units. Ahhhhhh to be organized again....

only to have it thrashed all over again 2 days later because you couldn't find that ONE thing that you put in JUST the right spot so you would know EXACLTY where it was the next time you needed it.

at least that's how it happens in my house. icon_biggrin.gif

Well I have part of it organized, ended up doing 2 kitchen cupboards, and still have a few things in the spare room....and you are right adree313....I will be looking for things.........."I know I put it somewhere???????" but it feel good for now to start clean......... and loved all the video u-tube clips......

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 9:31pm
post #33 of 34

I had 4 weddings this week. It was a nice break!..Next week we have 11!
Edna icon_smile.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 9:57pm
post #34 of 34

I just got home from delivering a 5 tier wedding cake - biggest one I've ever done. I also got to make gumpaste roses and rose petals for it. Taking a break, getting caught up on Dancing with the Stars and then I'm getting to work on my cakes for Tulsa next week. I'm sooo behind. icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%