Flower Veiners

Decorating By mom32008 Updated 25 Sep 2009 , 3:47pm by zdebssweetsj

mom32008 Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 12:51pm
post #1 of 3

what kind of veiners does everyone use? and is there a mulitpurpose one, or do you need to buy one for each flower? just starting out with gumpaste flowers and there are so many things I don't know yet so any help would be great!!!

2 replies
ttehan4 Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 1:08pm
post #2 of 3

There is a 4 pack of blue vieners I think its from FMM for leaves. I use the one leaf viener for my orchids. I also bought a set of rose petal viener on ebay cheap. I use it for a couple different flowers. You can buy a few and use for multiple flowers. There is a orchid picture in my photos that I used the veiner on.

zdebssweetsj Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 3:47pm
post #3 of 3

Hi I just got back from vacation in LubbockTx. While I was there I had the opportunity to visit Earlene (Earlenes Cakes), She is so nice she showed me all kinds of veiners and tools that aren't available here, even explained how to use different tools. Yes the veiners are worth every penny, when we returned home my grandsons (5&6 years old) were making ivy leaves and having a blast. The ones I bought were 3-D contoured Ivy ( set contains 4 sizes of molds) and Rose Leaf veiner plus a few other toys can't wait to use them all. you can contact Earlene @www.Earlenescakes.com. Good Luck Deb

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%