Does Anyone Know Where To Find The Realistic Baby Cake?

Decorating By heartofoklahoma Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 4:24pm by icer101

heartofoklahoma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heartofoklahoma Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 2:51pm
post #1 of 8

I saw a realistic looking baby cake on here a few weeks ago and I wanted to show my husband. Thank you

7 replies
pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:06pm
post #2 of 8

Do you mean the baby itself looks realistic? I did one last weekend for my boss's baby shower and had some gumpaste furniture on it. I had a crib and a baby in the crib. The scene it made was very realistic. Its in my pictures. Just not sure what you're looking for.

idavie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idavie Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:28pm
post #3 of 8

I know exactly what you are talking about. If you go to the galleries and check out the marzipan folder, there are a lot of baby pictures there. Here is a very realistic baby picture that I found http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1440186.html is not the same one you were talking about, but it is very cute.

idavie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idavie Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:28pm
post #4 of 8

I know exactly what you are talking about. If you go to the galleries and check out the marzipan folder, there are a lot of baby pictures there. Here is a very realistic baby picture that I found http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1440186.html is not the same one you were talking about, but it is very cute.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:51pm
post #5 of 8

i am thinking .... she is talking about the cake.. that the decorator.. carved from cake... it was on here last week.. i couldn,t believe it, the baby looked so real.. i am going to look for it..

icer101 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 3:57pm
post #6 of 8

i think she is talking about the one.. decorator.. aintsogentle. did. i saved it.. but don,t know how to put on this thread. real cake.. carved baby.. detailed to the tee... she is a great artist.hth

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 4:24pm
post #8 of 8

yes, twiggy2 .. that is the one...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%