How Cool Are These New Features????? Cc Rocks Even More!!

Decorating By KHalstead Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 7:06pm by Deb_

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:35pm
post #1 of 8

Ok so I was just browsing the forums and noticed that someone said TIA in a post and a little bubble popped up that deciphered what TIA means........did anyone else notice this

NFSC

WASC

DD

Just wondering if it works with all of them

CC

DH

BFF

HTH

TTYL

LOL

7 replies
moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:49pm
post #2 of 8

Yeah, it works...and I find it quite annoying myself icon_sad.gif . I just keep my curser to the side of the page so it doesn't happen. I suppose it's nice for newbies, but....

I agree though, CC really does ROCK icon_lol.gif .

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:56pm
post #3 of 8

yeah, that's true.........but think about all the posts that say "What does.....mean?" will not come up on the home page EVERY day , that was pretty annoying too!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 8

It's even more annoying when someone posts everyday what edible image printer they should buy ...LOL

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 2:28pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

It's even more annoying when someone posts everyday what edible image printer they should buy ...LOL

icon_lol.gif

But yeah, if the little bubble disappeared as soon as you took your mouse away from the abbreviation, it would be great. But it hovers there and blocks the rest of the text for quite awhile. icon_sad.gif

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 4:32pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Quote:

icon_lol.gif

But yeah, if the little bubble disappeared as soon as you took your mouse away from the abbreviation, it would be great. But it hovers there and blocks the rest of the text for quite awhile. icon_sad.gif

you are right, it should go away faster, that is far too long. No one had brought that to my attention, I just happened to come across this post.

We will work on making it go away either with a click or mouse move away or something. thumbs_up.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 4:34pm
post #7 of 8

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-652653.html

I mention it here too. Thank you for checking into it!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 7:06pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Quote:

icon_lol.gif

you are right, it should go away faster, that is far too long. No one had brought that to my attention, I just happened to come across this post.

We will work on making it go away either with a click or mouse move away or something. thumbs_up.gif

hmmmm, since you can make things go away with a click I've got this PITA client.........icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%