Pooh

Decorating By l1zzybeans Updated 28 Sep 2009 , 1:56am by Rose_N_Crantz

l1zzybeans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
l1zzybeans Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 9:02am
post #1 of 6

I've been asked to make a cake with pooh on it. At first i thought I'd just buy a plastic pooh topper... but I think it would be much nicer to make a fondant pooh. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to make a pooh (or his friends). I couldn't manage to find a tutorial on youtube.... does anyone know where else I might be able to get help?
Ta in advcance.

5 replies
sugarandslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 9:46am
post #2 of 6

There's a bear tutorial on Youtube by aine2 (it may be on here too). It's a little teddy bear but I'm sure you could adapt it for Pooh.
Good luck
Emma

happy1mom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
happy1mom Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 2:22am
post #3 of 6

I downloaded this for free:

http://rs13.rapidshare.com/files/10716063/Disneys_character_collection_Polymer_clay.pdf

It's a Disney character polymer clay instructional book. I used it to help me make the Pooh pictured. I adjusted it here and there, mostly because it was only the second time I fooled around with gumpaste figures. To get the golden Pooh coloring, I mixed yellow, and teeny bit of brown food color.
LL

luvbugcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbugcreations Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:33am
post #4 of 6

Hi

this download is wonderful I was wondering if you know if there is one for sesame street gang. I am not sure how to use this site and would like some help with how to search on this. Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Kerri

l1zzybeans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
l1zzybeans Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 1:40am
post #5 of 6

Thanks! Thats great icon_smile.gif

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 1:56am
post #6 of 6

It's a great idea but let's not forget this is copyright infringement. I would stick with the plastic pooh topper. That way you're legally in the clear.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%