$4.95 Is A Small Price To Pay....

Lounge By CakeMommyTX Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 2:27am by diane

CakeMommyTX Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 4:29pm
post #1 of 9

..to never have to see the "Pop the Blister with a needle" add for as long as I live!!!
The blister even pulsates as if it's going to burst on it's own any

Throbbing blisters and cake, not a good combo!

Bye Bye adds!

8 replies
adree313 Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 9

i first saw it out of the corner of my eye and did NOT see a blister there the first time around... if you know what i mean.
that's one disgusting ad.

Mug-a-Bug Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:17am
post #3 of 9

I couldn't believe that blister too!!! I also didn't think I was seeing a blister. Whoever thought of that ad needs to be fired!! icon_confused.gif

CakeMommyTX Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 12:58am
post #4 of 9

Me too I actually had to read the ad to find out it was a blister, at first I thought it was for Clearasil or something.

Elise87 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 1:00am
post #5 of 9

See this is the thing, i always hear about these ad's on here with the yellow teeth and the blister's etc but i havn't seen any of them!

It's either because i am in another country from the U.S or i just have a talent for making my eyes avoid such things lol

Now i will be sitting here waiting for the ad to 'pop' out in front of me icon_lol.gif ...... eeww!

Deb_ Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 1:13am
post #6 of 9

Elise you probably have some kind of ad-block setting turned on.

Elise87 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 1:34am
post #7 of 9
Originally Posted by dkelly

Elise you probably have some kind of ad-block setting turned on.

no i definatly have ad's but Just the pretty colourful ones and the weight loss ones and the ones where i have been 'specially' chosen to win something all the time! icon_rolleyes.gif lol

cylstrial Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 2:04am
post #8 of 9

Somehow I have managed to miss that ad. I think that's good since that sounds disgusting. The other ads don't bother me though. In fact, I think I would think that the CC walls were nakie without the ads. LOL.

diane Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 2:27am
post #9 of 9

i agree...but i will have to wait til i go back to work! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%