Anyone Remember Babysitter Abuse Case

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 29 Oct 2009 , 1:39pm by Katie-Bug

Katie-Bug Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 1:38am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone remember or know what ever happened in the case of the young Flordia couple that had the little girl abused by the babysitter.

It was their only child, the babysitter had passed back ground checks and after a few days, the mom got a call from the sitter. Come to find out the baby had been shaken and maybe something else from the sitter.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I've often thought about them and wondered what happened.

5 replies
Sunflower08 Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:31pm
post #2 of 6

Was it baby Kaleb? Check this out... http://www.myspace.com/kristyreynolds

Katie-Bug Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 6

YES!!! Thank you so much!

I followed the story for a year or so an then one day it was gone. Seems like myspace changed something an I couldn't look her up anymore.
I'm going to go check up on them now, Thanks again!

Sunflower08 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 8:32pm
post #4 of 6

Not a problem...!

PeytonsMom0207 Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 5:54am
post #5 of 6

I lived in Tampa when that happened. All in all, it was strange from the beginning. Both sides accused the other, what seemed like facts could be twisted around and around, and a lot of money donated was never accounted for according to many websites.

The accused babysitter has never been to trial that I can find, but they may have settled it by now. I just remember thinking at the time that it was all so convoluted I hoped I didn't get called for jury duty on that one. I would not have known what to think about the evidence against the accused and then the strange behavior of the mother. I just hoped the little guy kept improving.

Katie-Bug Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 1:39pm
post #6 of 6

Oh, I remember reading some things about all that online when it happened. I do hope that everything is on the up an up about it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%