Disney, Nick, Character, Etc Printing- Licensing Questions

Business By dreamcakesmom Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 1:19pm by dreamcakesmom

dreamcakesmom Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:00am
post #1 of 3

For those of you that have already done the research wondering what the parameters are for using licensed materials. I would love to be able to print Disney, Nick character images with edible ink. IS their a program you can purchase to do so that entitles you to use these images for cakes, etc? I don;t want to do anything illegal so wondering if these companies produce anything specifically for this purpose.

2 replies
indydebi Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 12:05am
post #2 of 3

I don't know the specifics, but when I needed an Army logo edible image, my supply shop had to key in a code and then downloaded it from DecoPac, so you might touch base with them to see what their program is.

dreamcakesmom Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 3


Quote by @%username% on %date%