Pinkcakebox Classes

Decorating By Cathy26 Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 7:27pm by Cathy26

Cathy26 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 5:13pm
post #1 of 4

Omg im so excited! my husband and i are planning to go to New York for our holiday not this summer 2010 but the next 2011 and i just saw that pinkcakebox offers classes for $100 per hour. Now yeah its an extravagance but id much rather have a 3 hour lesson than buy clothes and makeup so my lovely husband said i should definitly go ahead and book 3 hours lessons. with our finances this is a once in a lifetime thing, who knows when we would ever be able to go to NYC again so we're really saving like mad and going to make the most of it.

does anyone know anyone who has been on these classes? it says they will adapt the class to whatever you personaly want to learn...for me its sugar flowers, my roses and sunflowers are ok i guess but creating proper sprays with those paper thin petal dusted wired flowers is beyond my skill level so this is what id want to learn,

Just wanted to share my excitement and get feedback from anyone who had done this icon_smile.gif Roll on 2011!!

3 replies
morgs2485 Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 1:07am
post #2 of 4

WOW! That's exciting! I would kill to take a class from Pink Cake Box! I get so much inspiration from their cakes. I hope you enjoy it!

luvmysmoother Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:59am
post #3 of 4

Oooh congrats on thaticon_smile.gif Getting a session with pink box cake is like getting a golf lesson from Tiger Woods - there is no price too great to pay - way to have an awesome vacation and don't feel guilty at all about the cost - it's a stealicon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Cathy26 Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 4

thanks guys, i know its ages away but i actually cant believe it could really happen - its like how people must feel about meeting a celebrity i might faint when i enter the bakery - lol. for me all the way in N Ireland, NYC seems like something out of a fairytale or SATC and pinkcakebox just epitomises this for me so the thought that its actually possible for mere mortals like me to get a lesson is unbelievable!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%