Wilton Mini Ball Pan...where Is It?

Decorating By PuffCake Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 2:50pm by PuffCake

PuffCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PuffCake Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 2:50am
post #1 of 7

Does anyone know where to buy the Wilton mini ball pan? I mean in what store, not online. I've looked in Michael's and JoAnn's, but they don't have it. I'm trying to avoid shipping costs if possible. Thanks.

6 replies
threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 2:59am
post #2 of 7

I've seen it at both Hobby Lobby and Michael's. It isn't a pan in a box like the regular size ball pan. It's made like a muffin pan, but there are 4 or 6 round indentations to make 2 or 3 (I forget) small round balls.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:17am
post #3 of 7

I haven't seen it in some time either...come to think of it...twice, in the past 6 months or so, I went looking for it at both HL and Michael's and another craft store here in town (they carry some difficult to find stuff) with no luck.

all4cake Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:18am
post #4 of 7

Wilton website states it's out of stock...

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:19am
post #5 of 7

I haven't been able to find one either and I've been looking for about a year, at the craft stores and also at a cake supply shop that carries retired Wilton pans.

all4cake Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:30am
post #6 of 7

amazon has 'em in stock...at the same price listed on wilton and several other sites....if you purchase 25 bucks worth of stuff (and they have oodles of other cakes stuffs...) it's free shipping (takes a lifetime(feels like) but it's free...just make sure it states that in the item description though)

PuffCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PuffCake Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 2:50pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4cake

amazon has 'em in stock...at the same price listed on wilton and several other sites....if you purchase 25 bucks worth of stuff (and they have oodles of other cakes stuffs...) it's free shipping (takes a lifetime(feels like) but it's free...just make sure it states that in the item description though)

Thanks all4cake! I just ordered it on Amazon and since I ordered 2 of them it qualified for free shipping! I thought buying two would save some time since 1 pan only has 6 wells. I was hoping to find it at a store where I could use a 40% or 50% coupon, but was unable to find it at Michael's, JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby. I hadn't thought about Amazon, so thank you again! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%