Help!!!! Need Advice Asap On This Cake....

Decorating By Lovemesomecake Updated 19 Sep 2009 , 3:31pm by Lovemesomecake

Lovemesomecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemesomecake Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 12:20pm
post #1 of 4

It seems like it needs something more to the top where the shoe is. I just seems like its missing something...any ideas on what I could add????

BTW its a glass slipper theme for a princess party....
LL

3 replies
Niquie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niquie Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 12:29pm
post #2 of 4

Your cake is awesome!!!

It doesn't look like it needs anything to me, but if you feel very strongly that it does, maybe another bow or a few of the larger roses like the ones that are on the board. I guess it all depends on how much time you have to make something else to add. Do you have time do do a small gumpaste crown or something like that? I see a lot of princess cakes with gumpaste mirrors also. HTH, and again great cake!!!

Bunsen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bunsen Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 12:39pm
post #3 of 4

I think it looks great as it is - the only thing I could suggest is that the slipper be slightly higher at the back so it tilts forward a little to give it a bit more height - but I'm not sure how you could do that. Personally I would leave it as is, the cake looks lovely - nice to see a princess theme that isn't pink too!

Lovemesomecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovemesomecake Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the suggestions. I added a bit to the bow (a tail on each side) and that kinda made me feel better about it. icon_confused.gif
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%