Lots Of Stuff

Lounge By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 19 Sep 2009 , 7:07pm by BeeBoos-8599_

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 2:56am
post #1 of 3

I have had a whirlwind week and just wanted to share.
I live in a small town and we have our annual "Country Fair" this week as well as our "Taste Of Higginsville" where people who do speciatly foods get together and peoplre can buy tickets to go through and sample our goods. So I have baked my butt off this week. I did 4 pies for the Ice Cream Social, 250 cupcakes (2 flavors) for the Taste Of Higg. and today I am working on a Birthday cake for a party Sunday. AAAAND I got notice on Monday that my daughters preschool class was going to march in the parade tonight and she needed to come dressed as a fricking Dr. Suess character! I am sooo tired.

The Ice cream social that I was told started at 6:30 tonight acutally started at 4 so I got there and the only thingl left was some dried ut cakes made by the church ladies. BUMMER I really wanted some pie.

The costume I made turned out good (it was the multi colr spotted animal from "Put me in the zoo") but once I ironed on all of those darn spots it had no stretch or give to the fabric so she walked all the way down Main Street with her butt hanging out. lol

The Tast of Higginsville went well but I have never actually gotten an order out of it so why oh why do I bother?? Oh and 3 hours of standing on a hard gym floor in heels OUCH! At least they loved my cupcackes.

The Birthday cake is for a friends daughter who wants the same damn thing every year. Cant she get over Hannah Montana allready?! I hate the shade of purple and my fondant work looks like crap. Thank God I can cover most of the issues with the hot pink stars, YUCKKK!

Well, thanks for "listening"

2 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 3

(((big hug))) some days your the windshield, some days your the bug.
You've been crazy busy so if it's all possible try to kick your feet up and rest.

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 3

MK,
Thanks! It is nice to hear a friendly voice (so to speak). Now I have a sick kid so I am thinking that kicking back is probabl not in my cards. My only hope is that she sleeps alot. Have a great day.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%