Rolled Buttercream

Decorating By ninatat Updated 18 Sep 2009 , 11:24pm by ninatat

ninatat Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 4

hi all, i've read the words rolled bc, and i've made bc cakes and fondant, what is rolled bc thanks icon_redface.gif

3 replies
jacques Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 9:36pm
post #2 of 4

rolled buttercream is exactly what it says

its basically buttercream which is thick enough to roll out (just like fondant) it is however very fragile so needs to be handled with care.

leah_s Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 9:43pm
post #3 of 4

rolled bc = greasy fondant IMO. Nastiest "food" ever. May be OK on cookies, but horrid to work with for cakes.

ninatat Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 11:24pm
post #4 of 4

oh ok thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%