I Love My New Cd

Lounge By Mug-a-Bug Updated 1 Jan 2010 , 2:17pm by JGMB

Mug-a-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mug-a-Bug Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 4

My neighbor has a band (he writes, sings, and plays guitar) and gave me a CD the other day. My expectations were pretty low icon_surprised.gif , but I gave it a listen anyways and NOW I LOVE IT - I can't get enough. If anyone's interested here's a link to their songs: http://www.myspace.com/wadirum

My favs are 'Telene at 22' 'Edwards Field' and 'Quite Place'

3 replies
adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 10:17pm
post #2 of 4

i love getting new music, not really knowing what to expect, then BAM -- FAVE! icon_biggrin.gif
i just got a new cd today, the used "artwork" they're my favorite band... i even have their logo tattooed on my leg icon_smile.gif i haven't listened to it yet, but i can hardly stand the wait! it's going onto my ipod as we speak icon_smile.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:53pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for sharing!!!! I LOVE to be exposed to new music -- tell your neighbor that his band has found a new fan in me. icon_wink.gif I added their myspace page to my "favorites" and will order a CD if I'm able.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 2:17pm
post #4 of 4

Okay, so I got some Christmas money from my mom, and I ordered the Wadi Rum CD. I love it!!! Again, thanks for telling me about your neighbor's band.

(P.S. -- of course, I bought a few baking supplies with the money, too. icon_wink.gif )

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%