Tonedna's Stargazer Lily Dvd!! Wow!

Decorating By Teekakes Updated 12 Feb 2010 , 4:51pm by tonedna

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 7:19pm
post #121 of 349

I too would love to see you do a dvd on the Cymbidium Orchid! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 7:40pm
post #122 of 349

Thanks Edna ! But dont worry Im stalking you on Flickr!!LOL!!!!!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 8:32pm
post #123 of 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

Thanks Edna ! But dont worry Im stalking you on Flickr!!LOL!!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 4:32am
post #124 of 349

Yes, another DVD to add to my wishlist! icon_biggrin.gif

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 1:33pm
post #125 of 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I can wait to see yours uniqueask!

Thanks for the complements!..By the way fiddlesticks I haven't seen you for awhile! Is good to see you!
Edna icon_smile.gif

Hopefully soon

conchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conchita Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 7:55pm
post #126 of 349

I agree with you Teekakes shes the best!!!! thank you so much for the information

tonedna Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 10:13pm
post #127 of 349

Thanks!...you guys are truly the reason why I do my tutorials... and I do have to thank you for all the love and support..it does means a lot!
Edna icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:07am
post #128 of 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by conchita

I agree with you Teekakes shes the best!!!! thank you so much for the information

Yes she sure is Conchita! thumbs_up.gif See what she made me do today!! Petals, Pistols and Leaves for 3 more Stargazers!!! icon_lol.gif Sorry the picture is very clear. I had to resize it even smaller because of its length.....doing so made it not to clear. icon_rolleyes.gif
LL

conchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conchita Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:51am
post #129 of 349

Teekake they look so real I am goint to order my DVD today thanks again for the info and the picture icon_smile.gif

tonedna Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:19am
post #130 of 349

wow!...teekakes is going into mass production!!... icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Teekakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:23am
post #131 of 349

Don't you say practice makes perfect!!?? icon_lol.gif Now if I only had a cake to put them on!! Good thing they keep well! icon_biggrin.gif

Conchita.....Good! Glad to hear you are going to order the dvd! You won't regret it! Edna makes making these fun and easy!! thumbs_up.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:25am
post #132 of 349

Pretty little petals, all in a row... icon_lol.gif

I got my stamen mold today but I've also gotten sick and only have the energy to sleep and cruise CC

I have to get better by Friday cause I'm going out of town so I guess my lilies will have to wait till I get back. icon_cry.gif

tonedna Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 3:36pm
post #133 of 349

Hope you feeling better soon. This friday I will be leaving to go to Tulsa for OSSAS. Cant wait!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Annso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annso Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 3:46pm
post #134 of 349

I have got to get me that DVD. Ever since seeing tonedna's youtube tutorials i have been hooked. I hope she does the orchid next.

Teekakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 4:05pm
post #135 of 349

Nannie......Sorry you are not feeling well and hope you get better soon so you can make your Stargazers icon_biggrin.gif

Edna.....have fun at OSSAS in Tulsa! I go to Tulsa every now and then but it never works out for me to go at the same time as OSSAS is going on. Maybe next year.
icon_rolleyes.gif

tonedna Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 4:30pm
post #136 of 349

I went last 2 years. I love it!. I think is an addiction!..I still wont take a cake. Too long a drive. But I go for fun!
Edna icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:21pm
post #137 of 349

OK, here is the link to all my Stargazer Lilies all finished up and ready for a cake! http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1476468

I think now I am going to make some fantasy Christmas Red Stargazers for the holiday cakes! I love making these flowers so much!

Nannie, are you feeling better so you can get yours made? I am so looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

Edna, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive that far with cake! However, you would be a STRONG contender for the title! Maybe next year you will decide to take a cake and win it all!! thumbs_up.gif

tonedna Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:33pm
post #138 of 349

Damn!...you went all the way and did 4..Talk about doing your homework! You did awesome. Now we want to see them in a cake.. icon_biggrin.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:45pm
post #139 of 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

OK, here is the link to all my Stargazer Lilies all finished up and ready for a cake! http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1476468

I think now I am going to make some fantasy Christmas Red Stargazers for the holiday cakes! I love making these flowers so much!

Nannie, are you feeling better so you can get yours made? I am so looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

Edna, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive that far with cake! However, you would be a STRONG contender for the title! Maybe next year you will decide to take a cake and win it all!! thumbs_up.gif

Those lilies are GORGEOUS!!!

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 10:39pm
post #140 of 349

Finally Edna!!!! A DVD from you - I've died and gone to heaven. When I told my wife you had a DVD out, she did the eye roll because she says you're one of my cake crushes! Anyway, I'll be ordering mine shortly! Can't wait for the next one (psssst - orchids would be great!)

tonedna Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 10:56pm
post #141 of 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORSELSBYMARK

Finally Edna!!!! A DVD from you - I've died and gone to heaven. When I told my wife you had a DVD out, she did the eye roll because she says you're one of my cake crushes! Anyway, I'll be ordering mine shortly! Can't wait for the next one (psssst - orchids would be great!)

lol.. I don't know what to say...im just laughing so hard right now!
Uhm..tell her I am little old lady using a double stunt woman posing as myself.. icon_lol.gif

You think she will go for that?... icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:24pm
post #142 of 349

WOW icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

Teekakes, those lilies are just amazing. I can't wait to see them on a cake. You did a wonderful job.

I am feeling better, thanks for asking, but am now packing to leave on Friday so I'm going to try and get my stamens and pistals done so they can be drying till I get back. 10 days without CC icon_cry.gif

Edna: I did get the stamen mold and wondered if you knew what flowers the other 2 "holes" are for?

Teekakes Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 2:05am
post #143 of 349
Quote:

icon_lol.gif That is hilarious, Mark!
When my husband first saw Edna on the dvd he ask, "who is SHE", to which I replied, "her name is Edna, the one I have told you about and she is married and much to young for you"... icon_lol.gif
Good thing I'm not a jealous person! icon_lol.gif

Teekakes Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 2:21am
post #144 of 349
Quote:

Damn!...you went all the way and did 4..Talk about doing your homework! You did awesome. Now we want to see them in a cake.. icon_biggrin.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Edna!!! You are a good teacher and I try to be a good student so how could we go wrong! icon_lol.gif
I learned so much doing that first one that these last three were actually pretty easy for me to do. I learned how my fingers have a mind of their own and want to wire stuff together their own way for sure! icon_lol.gif

As soon as I have a cake to put them on I will be thrilled to show it to you! icon_biggrin.gif

Nannie.....thank you for your super sweet comments on my lilies! Yours will be just as beautiful I am sure! thumbs_up.gif
So glad you are feeling better! Yes, if you can get your pistols made before you leave it will save you some time with the rest of the flowers once you get back home. Have a good trip and we will miss you the 10 days you are gone!

Lita.....Thank you!! icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 2:36am
post #145 of 349

I totally have to get this DVD! icon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 3:48am
post #146 of 349
Quote:

Quote:

When my husband first saw Edna on the dvd he ask, "who is SHE", to which I replied, "her name is Edna, the one I have told you about and she is married and much to young for you"... icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif All I got to say is.. Im liking the behind the scenes comments!...haha. By the way I am not that young!..I am 41... icon_lol.gif

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 6:23pm
post #147 of 349
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

icon_lol.gif All I got to say is.. Im liking the behind the scenes comments!...haha. By the way I am not that young!..I am 41... icon_lol.gif

I gotta tell you Edna, you're beautiful, but it's the accent that gets me! I love hearing you talk. I have an employee in my office from Guatemal, and your accents are very similar. I told her about how I like the way you say "Pumpkin" in your cala tutorial and she says it the same way - it is too cute! My dvd is on its way to my aunt's house in NY and my parents should be bringing it home next weekend for me. I already told my wife that the night it comes home, she has no choice but to sit and watch with me, because I'm hijacking the tv icon_smile.gif

tonedna Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:18pm
post #148 of 349
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I gotta tell you Edna, you're beautiful, but it's the accent that gets me! I love hearing you talk. I have an employee in my office from Guatemal, and your accents are very similar. I told her about how I like the way you say "Pumpkin" in your cala tutorial and she says it the same way - it is too cute! My dvd is on its way to my aunt's house in NY and my parents should be bringing it home next weekend for me. I already told my wife that the night it comes home, she has no choice but to sit and watch with me, because I'm hijacking the tv icon_smile.gif

lol... poor woman!... If she doesnt like to work with gumpaste, she will be bored to death!....

By the way...i dont say pumpkin..I say pumpking!.. icon_lol.gif...

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:20pm
post #149 of 349

Old Edna?!?! Please. Beautiful, most definetly!

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 11:53pm
post #150 of 349
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol... poor woman!... If she doesnt like to work with gumpaste, she will be bored to death!....

By the way...i dont say pumpkin..I say pumpking!.. icon_lol.gif...

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

You remind me when I was in Culinary school, all the kids were younger than I am , and Because of my Guyanese accent, I do not say Oven... I say Hoven...! and they make fun of me even the assistant teacher,
Oh and by the way all my supplies came in, but I forgot to purchase the glaze, so I will be working on mine soon, I guess without the glaze.

Teekakes girl, you are on a roll, all those beautiful flowers, can't wait to see them on a cake, they look so beautiful.

Nannie can't wait to see yours
And I see everyone agrees with me, on that orchid thumbs_up.gif

And Edna I too would like to know the same question nannie asked about the mold, what are the other two holes used for. I think which evere DvD you bring out next, we will be grateful but as you can see a lot of us would like the orchid, and may you can list the supplies a little ahead of time, so we can buy it in advance, so when the dvd comes out we don't have to wait on supplies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%