This Is Driving Me Nuts! What Is The Word For....

Decorating By gimmesugar Updated 17 Sep 2009 , 4:24am by Texas_Rose

gimmesugar Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:45am
post #1 of 8

What's that thing called that you put in the middle of a large cake pan to help your cake from rising too much in the middle??? For the life of me I can't remember and I'm trying to order it online icon_smile.gif. It's like a hollow metal cylinder you place in the middle of the pan, making it look like a bundt pan, then you pour cake batter around it then in the little cylinder. I will be most greatful if someone can tell me! icon_smile.gif


7 replies
SugarFrosted Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:46am
post #2 of 8

Baking core? Did I win? What's my prize? icon_lol.gif

Rylan Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:48am
post #3 of 8

Heating core?

gimmesugar Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:51am
post #4 of 8

THANK YOU! To both of you! I was dying to order it tonight but didn't think I'd be able to! Your prize is knowing that you totally ROCK!!! icon_biggrin.gif

SugarFrosted Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:54am
post #5 of 8

Aww darn, Rylan and I both know we ROCK...we wanted a new KA icon_biggrin.gif
Just kidding!
You are very welcome thumbs_up.gif

laceycakes Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 3:57am
post #6 of 8

At least your prize was that YOU rock and that you didn't get a ROCK!!

Rylan Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 4:02am
post #7 of 8

Exactly Anna, I needed a new KA.

Texas_Rose Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 4:24am
post #8 of 8

Hey, if you didn't order it yet, a flower nail upside down in the center of the pan will do the same thing, without disrupting much of the cake at all when you take it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%