Any Ideas Welcome

Decorating By tab26852 Updated 16 Sep 2009 , 11:49pm by emiyeric

tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 11:27pm
post #1 of 3

My DD is having a baby and we couldn't find out the sex of the baby. I would love to make her a very special cake for her baby shower she is having a difficult pregnancy including falling down my steps had her to the hospital baby's okay.Having a hard time coming up with something that could be for boy or girl.TIA

2 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 11:37pm
post #2 of 3

A pair of white baby booties on top of a cake made to look like a green and yellow crocheted baby blanket.

A teddy bear with a white bow and some pink/yellow/white/green/blue baby blocks.

Or just a classy tiered cake with a banner draped from one tier reading "Welcome Baby!"

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 11:49pm
post #3 of 3

A yellow and green-striped (or other pattern) cake with a "Pea in the Pod" ... rosy cheeks, but no other identifying piece of color on the baby. I have a pink and red polka-dot cake in my pics that I did for a baby shower where they obviously knew it was a girl ... I made it a sort of cabbage patch feel (did the same for another baby shower in a nother pic with a "springtime flower" theme) where the baby was coming out of a flower. Maybe do the same with a peapod?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%