In Need Of An Edible Image

Decorating By kaymak Updated 17 Sep 2009 , 4:25am by bemecheli

kaymak Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 5:25pm
post #1 of 5

I am doing a nitrous bottle for a grooms cake in a couple of weeks and I need the label that is on the bottle. I don't think I could get the grocery store to print one for me or any bakeries. Is there anyone close to me that can print it for me, or if they can be sent thru the mail then that would work too. I'm willing to pay someone for it. Otherwise, I don't know what to do.

They haven't decide which bottle they want, but I would need one of these two labels.


4 replies
cownsj Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 5:44pm
post #2 of 5

I wish I could help with printing, but I'm not setup for that yet. I'd just take a copy of either one of those and go into your local supermarket and/or Walmart and just "ask" them how much it would be to have it printed on edible paper. See what they say. I'm guessing it'll be someone who doesn't know or care and will simply give you a price.

tiggy2 Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 6:38pm
post #3 of 5

Where are you located?

kaymak Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 7:31pm
post #4 of 5

Sorry, I guess that would help huh?

I'm in Forney, TX

bemecheli Posted 17 Sep 2009 , 4:25am
post #5 of 5

I think sam's if not then i purchesed an edibale image and they personalized it for me for my daughters bday on ebay got it in less then a week it was perfect image it is on a drum cake. take a look. hope this helps. HAPPYCAKEING!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%