Cookie Presentation Help

Baking By pinkflower1212 Updated 18 Sep 2009 , 2:35am by GeminiRJ

pinkflower1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkflower1212 Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 3

I have been asked to supply cookies for the Teacher Lunchon during Fall Break (Teacher Conferences). I plan on packaging the cookies in individual bags and a cute paper label topper. What I am unsure of is the presentation. Since they are individually wrapped, do I use a platter, or in a basket, etc? I want them to be nicely displayed for the lunchon, but not just stacked on the table. Do I even need to do this, or just give them(the PTA) the box of cookies? I'm so confused!

How do you present your cookies for an affair?
How do you deliver your cookies to the school/customer?

2 replies
bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 2:48pm
post #2 of 3

If they're eating the cookies for dessert I wouldnt go to the extra trouble and expense of individually wrapping and labeling the cookies. I arranged mine on a tray and stuck a couple of bus. cards discreetly in the corner when I did mine for teacher apprec. Its the fresh fruit platter in my pictures.
If I'm delivering cookies to a customer depending on what it is...if its a bouquet, I just hand it to them, if its party favor cookies, they are bagged, tagged and boxed. If its a platter, I wrap neatly and usually tie a ribbon across it with my bus. card.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 2:35am
post #3 of 3

If you can find a grapevine cone of a decent size, you can tie the bagged cookies onto it, starting at the bottom of the cone and working your way up. It will create a unique presentation, and would make a beautiful centerpiece. One bakery (I can't remember the name) supplies a small scissors with each cone so that the ribbons can be snipped and everyone can take home a cookie.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%