Need Ideas For Pajama Party Cake

Decorating By dnrlee Updated 16 Sep 2009 , 4:06pm by brittalicious

dnrlee Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 8

I need ideas for a cake for a pajama party. This is an adult theme party and I want to do something besides a pillow cake. Any suggestions?

7 replies
mgigglin Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 7:02pm
post #2 of 8

Is it a pajama party where you'll be doing facials and stuff? maybe ladies getting pampered? or will you be having martinis or margarits? Do a fun drink style cake.... That's just off the top of my head... sounds like fun .. icon_wink.gif

Kim

dnrlee Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 12:57am
post #3 of 8

It's actually a coed party. Lot's of food and drink, pool table and a pool. I like the idea of a drink style cakeicon_smile.gif

Lori00 Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 3:52am
post #4 of 8

how about a pool table! or if you are really ambitous his and hers pajama's..

brittalicious Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 4:14am
post #5 of 8

maybe even some figurines of girls and guys in there pjs holding martinisicon_razz.gif

Steelgoddess Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 8:17am
post #6 of 8

What about surrounding the cake around the Dita von Teese Glass and Have a model of someone in there with pjs on, make some pool balls and put around the cake and a few bottles...-

dnrlee Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 10:54am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelgoddess

What about surrounding the cake around the Dita von Teese Glass and Have a model of someone in there with pjs on, make some pool balls and put around the cake and a few bottles...-

I LOVE it!!

brittalicious Posted 16 Sep 2009 , 4:06pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelgoddess

that is a great idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%