Fondx In Stock

Decorating By AlanT Updated 5 Nov 2009 , 6:51pm by katev17

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 4:51pm
post #1 of 6

We have just received FondX in stock. It is a premium rolled fondant with a really nice marshmallow flavor. I used a pail of it this weekend to cover some cakes and it was very easy to work with. It is only available is 10 pound pails at this time. I will be adding the remaining Cal-Java fondants in the future. Alan

5 replies
galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 12:38pm
post #2 of 6

I am going to be ordering some very soon! I have great things about Fondx. I have heard the have a elite version of Fondx including fruit and special blends. Will you be carrying them and Sweet Inspirations in the future?? I'm curious about SI white chocolate and the have some great colors.

Thanks!

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 12:50pm
post #3 of 6

We will be stocking all the Cal Java fondants eventually. Right not, they are not shipping all of them to distributors but they will in the near future.

katev17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katev17 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 6:24pm
post #4 of 6

I have kind of limited internet accessibility here at work (how rude!!), so for some reason I can't get to a FONDX website. Just wondering - do you know if this brand is vegan-friendly? I know it has a marshmallow flavour, but I wasn't sure if it actually had marshmallows in it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by katev17

I have kind of limited internet accessibility here at work (how rude!!), so for some reason I can't get to a FONDX website. Just wondering - do you know if this brand is vegan-friendly? I know it has a marshmallow flavour, but I wasn't sure if it actually had marshmallows in it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

From the Cal Java site:

Quote:
Quote:

Is FondX Kosher?
FondX is a Kosher Dairy product.
  Is FondX contained Nuts or Gluten?
FondX does not contain either ingredient.
  What is FondX made of?
FondX is made of powdered sugar, corn syrup, assorted gums, shortening, vanilla flavor, glycerin, citric acid and preservative.

katev17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katev17 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 6:51pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you very much =)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%