Need Ideas For 1 Cake Boy/girl Twins

Decorating By luvhavinbgtwins Updated 15 Sep 2009 , 12:17pm by cmehappy

luvhavinbgtwins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvhavinbgtwins Posted 14 Sep 2009 , 11:59pm
post #1 of 6

My twins are turning 6 I have done there own cake every year...They are Oct babies.....I was thinking maybe something to do w/halloween..
We are not doing anything huge some some close friends...
I still want it to look cute/cool in there words....but can I make something for a boy/girl...if it was girl/girl or boy/boy it would be so much easier.
Thanks

5 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:08am
post #2 of 6

Is there anything in which they are both interested?

Lisaa1996 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisaa1996 Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:15am
post #3 of 6

What about a jack-o-latern cake for each...one boyish looking, maybe a pirate pumpkin and one more girly, maybe with a bow on it or something. That way they tie togther but would be individual too. You could make it any size needed to fit the crowd too! If that's too much work, you could do a basic cake decorated in halloween colors with two pumpkins made from fondant , one boy and one girl. Just a thought icon_smile.gif

DetailsByDawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DetailsByDawn Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 1:36am
post #4 of 6

I did a castle cake for twin girls where I put a window with a window box in each tower. I put an edible image of each girl in the window, so it looked like she was looking out. Maybe you could do a creepy, crooked, 3D haunted house with a pic of each in the windows. Maybe hand over their mouths, eyes wide, looking scared?

luvhavinbgtwins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvhavinbgtwins Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 2:11am
post #5 of 6

That is the thing that dont like much alike...she is so girl and he is so boy

cmehappy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmehappy Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 12:17pm
post #6 of 6

I think a cake that is totally boy on one side and totally girl on the other would be fun. You could do a 2 tier that has a definite line down the middle like they taped off their bedroom. This is yours and this is mine and have stuff that each one is into on their half. I personally would use fondant to cover the cake and to sculpt pieces or have cut outs. hth. princess.gifcowboy.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%