New Website For Mold Making

Decorating By cib Updated 14 Sep 2009 , 11:37am by Loucinda

cib Posted 14 Sep 2009 , 11:05am
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share a new website I found. Everything you ever wanted to know about how to make a mold. It's from the creator of silicone plastique. Some of you may know him from ICES, Dominic Pallozolo. He has videos coming soon of how he does stuff and step by step pictures and instructions are already there. If you click on the news portion of the site, you can watch him teach Martha how to make lollipops using molds they made and includes recipes and all sorts of helpful hints. I think his old site was culinart, but this is way more user friendly and interesting. And if you sign up for the newsletter, you'll be the first to get special/new videos of his newest creations. Check it out if you've got a sec. Link is here:

1 reply
Loucinda Posted 14 Sep 2009 , 11:37am
post #2 of 2

I think that has always been his website - at least for the last year. His stuff is really nice, he has been to our DOS and he will be there this month too! (here in Ohio). He also sells Isomalt for those that use it.....good time to stock up if you are in Ohio!

Quote by @%username% on %date%